Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Reminder: Yahoo Group

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:03 pm
In the event that Gaia goes down for a good amount of time... like yesterday afternoon.... I wanted to remind you all that there is somewhere else you can go to get your graphic design fix! wink

Our Yahoo Group!!

Its easy to join! I'm going to spend some time improving it, if anyone has any suggestions to make it more fun, let me know. I was thinking that we could put the lessons that people have posted on Gaia in the files section, so people could look at those anytime. Also, you could post your banners and stuff for the contests in the photo section.

When you sign up, I recommend setting your email preference to Special Notices only, so that you don't get emails about people's conversations, you just get notified of the important things that are going on. You can change your preference too, if you've already signed up.

After you join, post about who you are and what your name is on Gaia! Its hard to tell who's who.

Thanks everyone! I hope to see a lot of people there!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:58 am
Don't forget! The group is still there.... I would like to improve on it... maybe I'll get some time this week. Give suggestions here! smile  

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:25 pm
All the banners have been uploaded to the group, in case you want to look at them there!!

Remember, its easy to join, and we could really make it fun. Everyone could make a text file in the files section so we can have little introductions there too, since its not always clear who everyone is based on their emails and "real" names.  
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games