Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.
HELP PLEASE!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:15 pm
Ok guys i need help on MMBN3 I'm on the navi time trials and I am having some troubles on Protoman....does any1 have some good strategies for him? thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:27 pm
ok guys nvm i did it on my own! =)  

CT_Unlimited1

Rock Bomber

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:28 pm
Tiayoh
CT_Unlimited1
Ok guys i need help on MMBN3 I'm on the navi time trials and I am having some troubles on Protoman....does any1 have some good strategies for him? thanks.

I would suggest that u use sword type chips (fire swrd, aqua swrd, sword, ect..) ESPECIALLY SLASHER!!! Sence Protoman goes to your side of the field slashers can nail him if you are in a good spot!
another thing that you can do is when Proto comes to your side to hit you w/ a wide sword attack you should move to be level with Proto...

Do not use any projectile battle chips like Bubbler, Cannon, Heat shot, ect..!

Carry a lot of invisible chips and combos like Panel out 3 and Old Wood are great if Proto is on his side.. Another combo that I highly suggest is 1 or 2 Rock cube + Bolt ... Only use these if Proto is on his side or it'd be a huge waste!

Pack a couple of Life sword Program Advances ( Sword L, Widesword L, Long Sword L) they cover a lot of area and deal some massive damage!

I hope that helps you with Protoman! Pm me is you ever need more help! But seeing that u just accomplished beating him... Use this to do it Faster!! ^^

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:51 pm
keep beating them CT so you can help me on mine lol  

sushi phish

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:11 pm
Yo creecher i beat them all and the serenade chip rox my sox!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:20 pm
The folder with the snake strategy?  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:23 pm
Haha yes assassin thats exactly the strat i used but even still since protoman himself uses areagrabs it was rather difficult....  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:44 pm
If you use areagrab, area grab then crack the panels right away he can't take. Use as many of the custom programs as you can.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:31 pm
So wait you are saying if i cracked the panels right away he CANT areagrab them back?  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:35 pm
Not if you do it quick enough.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:44 pm
oh well yah thats what i did to beat him i thought u might've meant he just cant cause i never took the time to notice.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:08 am
hi whtas is the code to open the door that is in the crulser in megaman bm tim colonel ?  

krizalid16

oblivions demise

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:04 am
Use the reflect program. It works wonders. blaugh  
MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out