Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SAITO FANGIRL THAT I AM!
  Dork! Get a life!
  Cute! ^_^ I'm with ya!
View Results

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:40 pm
For those of you who don't know me, I'm new here. I would like to talk about Saito Hikari, Netto (Lans) Brother. It seems intersting that there are no topics on this >.>

Anyhow, how do you feel that RockMan (MegaMan) has Saitos soul? Its interesting that he can still be related to Lan, even if a NetNavi.

Remeber the HubStyle from MMBN2? Some style people. Powerful, few downsides. The Shychonization of Lan and MegaMan.

How about the HubBatch? MMBN3 took the HubStyle away and did something with the Navi Cust instead. (Cheap Crapcom.) How DID Serenade get his hands on the program anyway?

What about the ending of MMBN5? Will the smae thign happen with 6?

Post away. I'd like this to turn out to be a very good converstaion.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:10 pm
i think it's pretty awesome that lan's bro can still live within the cyberworld  

sushi phish

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:14 pm
YESSSS I was so shocked and thought it was the coolest thing ever wehn i found out megaman was Lan's bro. I was like wow Dr. Hikari you are a beast lol. its been awhile since i played so i dont remember serenade having the program does anyone want t elaborate?  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:55 pm
well as for serenade goes, i dont really know much about that

the ending of MMBN5 was kool, i liked the sync of them and then they destroying the darksoul

most likely it will happen in six because Netto and Hub are always connected

like it waz pointed out in #5 when Netto tried to connect with Hub by taking off the Magnomedal he had on

But realized he didnt need to do that by a message from his grandfather

I think that Netto and Hub's connection makes them unique, and they should [to me] keep that going in #6 pirate  

MegaMan Of Spirit

Saturn Ballad

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:23 pm
When Dr. Hikari finally told Lan, I was like this:

"OMGWTF?! *almost dies* I wish my family members lived in the internet! I'll love the future..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:56 am
Agreed with all and the origin of them both better live on as #6 is the last game! T-T CAPCOM MAKE US HAPPY!

Also I was thinking, MegaMan EXE should be in the next Super Smash Brothers game as well. He makes good combat teqniques! Imagine this! Him chnaging styles every time he attacks! And if he keeps getting pummeled...

TrueHubStyle Anyone?

"HIKARI SHOT!"-MegaMan

*all characters on feild get bursetd with a bust of light attacks causing 41-70% damage*

That would be a dream! ^_^

Getting back to topic....*cough* (Man that was fun to imagine that....)  

Mechanic Alt

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:58 am
Jupiter Ballad
When Dr. Hikari finally told Lan, I was like this:

"OMGWTF?! *almost dies* I wish my family members lived in the internet! I'll love the future..."

I WAS LIKE THE SAME THINK IN MMBN3!!
I want MegaMan to be my custom Navi when PETs are released...

You see I was supposed to have a brotehr when I was bron and when I saw the ending to MMBN5 I almsot started to cry!!!

I was like "WTFH!?" *bangs slef on head with GBASP, faints*  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:48 pm
Megaman on super smash......he'd own all

but the style change would be a bit unfair eh?
pirate  

MegaMan Of Spirit

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:33 pm
Meh! True that! But it'll still pwn all along with Sonic...

Getting back on topic!!

Has anyone obtained the progream SaitoBatch in MMBN3?

5 words for ya

MAJOR PAIN IN THE a**!

It took me a whole week...and I have a decent folder to beat up that AlphaBug Omega! (Which is my Navis pet! Wheeeee....^_^)  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:48 pm
If you want, I know the full story behind Hub and how he is still related to Lan, even after being turned into MegaMan.  

SwordMan.EXE

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:40 pm
I do know parts of it alreayd. I believe he died of a desiase that Mamoru had. Anyhow, go for it! My life is to be a MegaMan fangirl! ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:43 pm
All played BN1 will already know this, and some missing parts go to BN3, like the disease part, but... Here goes nothin.

When the two twins, Lan and Hub were born, Hub died of a fatal disease. Before Hub's/Saito's body had completely died, Yuichiro(Lan's dad) had taken part of Hub's DNA and inserted it during the process of making Lan's NetNavi MegaMan.EXE. And to the fact that Yuichiro had given emotions to NetNavi's... It allowed MegaMan to still be related to Lan as Hub, and act like a brother as well. The story always seems long before its told...  

SwordMan.EXE

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:34 pm
SwordMan.EXE
All played BN1 will already know this, and some missing parts go to BN3, like the disease part, but... Here goes nothin.

When the two twins, Lan and Hub were born, Hub died of a fatal disease. Before Hub's/Saito's body had completely died, Yuichiro(Lan's dad) had taken part of Hub's DNA and inserted it during the process of making Lan's NetNavi MegaMan.EXE. And to the fact that Yuichiro had given emotions to NetNavi's... It allowed MegaMan to still be related to Lan as Hub, and act like a brother as well. The story always seems long before its told...

True that! And well, its really obvious if you have 2 of the games. 3 and 5. And luckly, I do!  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:44 am
Didn't surprise me about Hub/Saito being Lan/Nettos brother when I first heard about it.(Atleast one human that doesn't "hang over" the star of game/TV show like some other brown-haired kid.. stare )

MegaMan.Exe in a SSB game? Wouldn't be unfair with his abilities when others are strong or weak... The player decides the strength of the character.

It should be souls instead of Styles(Alot more of them are better used then Styles ability like Wood and Elec. sweatdrop )

SearchSoul... ProtoSoul anyone?

Or more evil: BassCrossMegaMan. xd

It doesn't really matter how Serenade got hold of the program(better a neutral navi then a evil navi)

MMBN6: Spoilers:

Maincharacters gets married(wonder who gets who rolleyes ) and even Enzan/Chaud gets married. ninja  

Fiyun

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:41 pm
Athal
Didn't surprise me about Hub/Saito being Lan/Nettos brother when I first heard about it.(Atleast one human that doesn't "hang over" the star of game/TV show like some other brown-haired kid.. stare )

MegaMan.Exe in a SSB game? Wouldn't be unfair with his abilities when others are strong or weak... The player decides the strength of the character.

It should be souls instead of Styles(Alot more of them are better used then Styles ability like Wood and Elec. sweatdrop )

SearchSoul... ProtoSoul anyone?

Or more evil: BassCrossMegaMan. xd

It doesn't really matter how Serenade got hold of the program(better a neutral navi then a evil navi)

MMBN6: Spoilers:

Maincharacters gets married(wonder who gets who rolleyes ) and even Enzan/Chaud gets married. ninja

Maylu/ Lan have a kid named Raito. I belive Yai runs a big buissness and gets married to Dex (Weird.) Dex becomes a famous Netbattler and as for CHaud I have no clue....

Not sure >.>  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces