Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply World of Warcraft
Code of Conduct / Rules - NEW GUIDELINES April 4 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ketay
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:00 pm
Here I will state the rules of the forums, to ensure that everyone gets along and that it does not get out of order. (Numbers are rules, roman numerals are guidelines for making posts).

[1]. Do Not Spam
[2]. Respect Other Users
[3]. Stay On Topic
[4]. No Bumping
[5]. Do Not Use "Gay" As An Insult. (Soppon will ban you for this if you do it enough)
[6] Soppon can not help you in game, please refrain from from messaging her with silly questions like "kan u help me on [enter server that is not Silver Hand]?!?!" Try bothering smeone that's actually on your realm!
[7] Do not create threads asking for people ti give you gold/items either on Gaia or in WoW! We are not a charity. However, you may post threads asking things such as "what should I do to get money for my mount? crying "
[8] Absolutely do not ask where you can buy gold. Buying gold is ILLEGAL and is in no way supported by this guild. Advertising gold selling sites or asking for links to them will lead to you getting banned.
[9] Learn to post in the right subforum, we have them for a reason.
[10] Do not make posts in reference to trading/selling characters/accounts/gold on Gaia or World of Warcraft. It's against both of the ToS's.
[11] Private servers are illegal. Do not discuss them here. Failure to comply will result in getting banned
[12]Do not post false links, including but not limited to "Rick Roll", anywhere other than the Off-Topic subforum.
[13]Be civil towards eachother. This is just restating #2, but it seems like it's needed.

. Regarding server threads - Please go to the Realms subforum. There's a stickie in there explaining the place. Relocate all server related material there. But the old rule still holds: please do not make threads asking if people are on your server (or anything similar). There is a character status thread, AND a character by server listing thread (Realms), both stickied, where you can find this information.
[II]. No Quest Help Threads - Most of these don't turn out right, and if people need help on a specific quest, they are always free to make a topic about the quest, where they will get more correct information by more players.
[III] Respect Others. - When posting in topics try to have some consideration for the other guild members. Throwing insults such as "you suck" will no longer be tolerated.

New rules will be added as seen fit. If you are found breaking any rules, you are at risk of being removed from the guild.

---

SUBFORUMS, YAY
+ please for the love of all things POST IN THE RIGHT SUBFORUM.
Realms - this is the place for server specific threads.
Help & Glitches - this is the place for threads asking for help about the game. Ideas of threads to put here are "help, I'm stuck with this quest" "where do I grind?" "What's the best way to make money for my level 40 mount" "Help me with my talent spec!". On a side note, from now on any talent spec threads put in the general forum will be deleted on sight
Media and Entertainment - the place where you post comics, videos and screenshots
Off topic - a general forum to discuss all things not relating to WoW
RP - Role Play forum.

If you're too lazy to read the whole thing, then just know this: DON'T create "do you play on this server?" threads. They will be immediately locked. Read the subforum to find people to play with mad . - Soppon

Also no private server discussion. Please. -Void  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:02 pm
I hearby agree to follow the rules and uphold them as best as possible. I also agree to try and get other people to follow the rules as well. *salutes*  

lyraadriana

cutie-light

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:13 am
ok biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:21 pm
ok blaugh  

vampris_shaman

Lil Lily of Lala Land

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:05 pm
Sir yes sir!  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:43 pm
ok  

mnvail

essej30175

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:53 pm
Yeah!! I will aggree to follow the rules!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:47 am
sure  

+[Unholy Jesus]+

Hyosho

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:54 am
For the moon goddess! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:41 pm
3nodding  

Spacial Anomaly

The_dark_angelic_warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:17 am
i agree 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:02 am
i hereby agree to follow these rules to the best of my ability smile  

Zasalamel Kincaid

Safety Man

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:55 pm
People read this?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:59 pm
i would hope so.  

Zasalamel Kincaid

Safety Man

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:04 pm
-cough- Well...Hope all you want. But you'll never get me! They are after my lucky charms you know.  
World of Warcraft

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff