33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
no
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:46 pm
OK this is just me wanting some oppinions. The thing is that i HATE using guides exspecially for things like numberman codes or compression codes so i never use them.... Am I weird or does is seem like cheating to u guys to?  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:26 pm
My friend always says this "It's not cheating if they put it in the game". But the numberman codes are everywhere.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

sushi phish

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:08 pm
yeah i agree with you  
MegaMan Of Spirit generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 606!
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:15 pm
ehhh

i dont pay attention to the number codes, i usually kan find them all on my own

but just asking, whats makes it seem liking cheating to you all?
pirate  

MegaMan Of Spirit

GoTn_Soldier

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:32 pm
I completly disagree, it's not cheating. The number codes are located in the game on walls and stuff and I'm sure everyones found most of them on their own and just not written it down. The game lets you do it so why not just get them off the internet? As far as compression codes thats just a little secret that isn't cheating at all just a secret. Like in Megaman Battle Network 3 after you get five stars and you go on the title screen and have to hit L-L-R-R ... (not accurate), how are you supposed to know that without going on the internet. That's a secret to so will you not do that because the game didn't tell you to too?  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:03 pm
Well it just seems like cheating.....well not cheating its just that i dont feel liek i accomplished things on my own or deserve the accomplishment if i figured it out by some1 else....  

CT_Unlimited1

SwordMan.EXE

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:50 pm
The thing is... All secrets, cheats, ect. are not cheating because the maker put it in. Now... Using cheat systems... GameShark, ActionReplay, ect... THOSE are cheating... And there's a reason they delete your data... It's to teach you a lesson... a lesson that CHEATING is WRONG. But secrets? No. It's not cheating. Things like that must be found on the internet. Are you going to know to if you're not a code cracker? No. So... If they make it... It's not cheating... Even glitches aren't cheating... They were put in there by accident, yes. But it's still there. It's in the game. Is it not? So... As long as it doesn't use a device... It's not cheating.  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games