Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon Movies Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which mnovie is your favorite?
  The Promise of a Rose
  Hearts in Ice
  Black Dream Hole
  all 3 movies
  never seen 1 of them
View Results

Chi-chan_1985

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:23 am

which of the movies do you like more? and what do you think about it?

in my opimion the movies are good. they show other sides of the characters. i liked the one where Luna become Kaguya for a short moment. in this case she could help is human friend who searches Kaguya all the time in his life.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:05 pm
i can't say which one i like the most. i like them all. but thats because i don't have a favorite because all the movies and episodes are my favorite.  

shamonicfairyprincess

Chi-chan_1985

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:10 pm
well in general all 3 sailor moon movies are good in their point of view. every movie is pointed to the episodes of the anime.

but you can say that the episodes are even good. well i hope here they will show sailor moon sometime again. mostly they show "boy series" and for girls they haven't any anime at the moment ... well, hope it will change soon. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:14 pm
I really like the SM movies, but my favorite would be SMR. The Power of Love is just an awesome song! 4laugh  

Celestialize_Lenne

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:24 pm
I don't know. I haven't seen all of the 3rd 1, and I've read the 2nd movies original manga, but haven't seen it all  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:51 pm
Lady Damia
I really like the SM movies, but my favorite would be SMR. The Power of Love is just an awesome song! 4laugh

OMG! I completely agree! That song just moves me and I love it. There was tihs one time where I played that part over and over just to listen to the song and watch the moving scene. xd heart Simply beautiful.  

Hawt - Server - Boi

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:44 am
rainbowboy86
Lady Damia

OMG! I completely agree! That song just moves me and I love it. There was tihs one time where I played that part over and over just to listen to the song and watch the moving scene. xd heart Simply beautiful.

yeah, i like the "Power of Love" song but replacing "Moon Revenge" was kinda an insult....

that intire scene was made to match up with the Moon Revenge song so i don't really like it, how would you feel if u made a music video just for one song then some random company threw it out and put in there own song in its place...

Moon Revenge is better.....
(but i still like Power of Love...)  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:43 am
I like the hearts in ice one the best, the Luna-Kakeru romance was soooo sweet! heart plus I enjoyed joking about it with my moonie friends

I liked all of them really  

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:45 am
kawaiibunny3
rainbowboy86
Lady Damia

yeah, i like the "Power of Love" song but replacing "Moon Revenge" was kinda an insult....

that intire scene was made to match up with the Moon Revenge song so i don't really like it, how would you feel if u made a music video just for one song then some random company threw it out and put in there own song in its place...

HAHAHAHA

Moon Revenge...gosh and I still have the shirt we made for our try-outs Kawaii. xd Tommy still does not let me live up to that

Yeah, sucks they replaced Moon Revenge though.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:06 pm
I luv all of them. 3nodding  

XvXYuNiEXvX

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:38 pm
Rikusi
kawaiibunny3

HAHAHAHA

Moon Revenge...gosh and I still have the shirt we made for our try-outs Kawaii. xd Tommy still does not let me live up to that

Yeah, sucks they replaced Moon Revenge though.

lol, yep, mine just sits in my closet...I'd wear it more often if the glitter didn't come off everywere  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:16 pm
My favorite is definitly Promise of the Rose. It was so sad. I watched it a thousand times when i was younger. My best friend and I always cried watching it. Plus, it's fun to see how the Scouts have changed from before they met each other. I loved the little flashbacks they had right before Sailor Moon died. <3  

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kelso

Precious Cat

7,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:59 am
SMR, because of the scene where the girls are talking and Ami mentions something about Mamoru being gay because Usagi knows nothing of his past! I thought it was so great.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:59 pm
I loved the 2nd movie because I love romance at x-mas time, i liked seeing how Luna fell in love with a human and Artimus just had to sit and watch (tear), I think this one had a cute plot for the cats.  

User_8572

Raven Izuma

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:17 pm
Promise of the Rose is the best, it's kinda yaoi-ish if you think about how the movie portrays Darian and Fiore relationship. It's sad, but it's a good movie.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff