Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supernatural: The World of Sam and Dean Winchester

Back to Guilds

Reply Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester
Supernatural Graphics and photoalbum Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh my god it's cool graphics!
  Thanks Power thru Control/xcheekilbx/silverribbons/cursedletdown! Im going to use them now!
  ((stupid person option))
View Results

Power thru Control
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:50 pm
It has occured to me that very few people have decent Supernatural bumps/avatars/signatures so I spent some time poking around Photobucket looking for the best. These have been saved onto my computer, and re-hosted (because photobucket is anti-gaia or something). These are mostly works of SilverRibbons, xcheekilbx, and cursedletdown so lets give these excellent artists a hand *claps*

In case you're new to IMG-ing, just right click the image and select properties and you will get the image URL. Copy and paste that URL into the IMG pop-up that you get when you press the IMG button on your posting page.

GIF's
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Special thanks to tinypic.com who lets us host gaian friendly pictures on their free web hosting.

A MS (Microsoft Windows) way to make GIFs

Image editing and sizing can be down in Photoshop, free with Windows 98, and XP. Export images (uniform in size for least frustration) as GIFs under the file menu. Another GIF editor is needed, MS GIF Animator95 (old but it works perfectly), avalible online for free. Set how long you want each image to display for (in 1/100ths of a second), and hit loop forever.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:54 pm
Because these graphics are all blow-your-mind-have-a-seizure coolness I will be posting them seperatly to avoid lawsuits from epileptic children.

Power thru Control
Crew

Power thru Control
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:55 pm
Because these graphics are all blow-your-mind-have-a-seizure coolness I will be posting them seperatly to avoid lawsuits from epileptic children.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:56 pm

Power thru Control
Crew

Power thru Control
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:57 pm

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:59 pm

Power thru Control
Crew

Power thru Control
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:01 pm

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:09 pm

Power thru Control
Crew

Power thru Control
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:10 pm

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:12 pm
Just JPEG's

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Power thru Control
Crew

Power thru Control
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:13 pm

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:15 pm

Power thru Control
Crew

Power thru Control
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:16 pm

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:28 pm
Hard Core Supernatural Ads

Power thru Control
Crew

Power thru Control
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:11 pm
Ads

Based off of the WB hit series Supernatural, Supernatural: The World of Sam and Dean Winchester takes off where the television ends. A place of supernatural and folklore references, along with a popular music video forum, and a RP forum Supernatural is the first (and only) guild of it's kind.

Join us today!

Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces