Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Make your own navi and Soul

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SwordMan.EXE

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:26 pm
Here's where you can make your own navi, by your own set-up(unlike others where you have to follow a certain way to put things)! Also, while you're at it, you can make effects for a DoubleSoul given to MegaMan if your navi were in a further game.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:46 pm
Well my navi would be WolveMan

it would be able to double soul and chaos unision with shadowman only

he has an incredible bite and a furocious swipe with his claws

MegaMan Of Spirit

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:57 pm
You'll laugh at mine >_>

My Navi is AlphaGirlEXE. She has blue eyes and a magenta "costume" Her helmet has 2 white lines going down in the shape of a V, and inside the V it is black. The emblem is the same, and so are the "gloves" and "boots" Her hair is light grown and the shape of a *Swirl* and she has a brown "Ponytail" Like rolls. I'm not sure if I wnated to do a soul corss with that, but if so,

The charhe shot would unleash 3 AlphaBugs and latch onto the Boss/enemy, sucking 20 HP 3 times each. The only way MegaMan could use the soul, is use the GigaChip AlphaArm Omega.

Sepcial Ability(s) Shadow shoes, and turn battlechips on screen you don't neeed into a "transerfer chute" (Like the Trash Chute ability) and convert it into HP. Only use is chips under 40 damage, 3 chips everytime go in the chute per turn.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:09 pm
This isn't the navi I would want, It was something I made up because I was bored in math class,

Name: Schoolman

Attacks: Eraser bomb ( A three panel bomb that when ezplodes in expands up and down one panel)

Pencel sword (Hits you with an razor sharp Pencil)

Math attack (Dissapears and a math question is in his place, three answers are infront of you and you must attack the right one to leave him paralized for 5 seconds)

Book chomp ( a book attacks you from his front panel and has the range of a Lifesword program advance)

P.S I am working on the navi I would have  

DarkTyler359

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:33 pm
Even though this is old I'll make one.

Ikazuchi.EXE

Angel looking Navi who's wings shine brighter than the sun when opened completly. His attacks are some might call..the opposite of Bass/Forte. Heavens Rolling, it's like Hells Rolling except it blinds the enemy. Bright Arm Blade..It's obvious if you know what the attacks are. Holy Buster, like Bass/Forte's buster but weaken, and an attack called Holy Blaze, which can pierce invis.

The Cross would have FloatShoes, charged shots would become Heavens Rolling. BeastCross would make charged non-element chips Holy Blaze.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:11 pm
My navi would be Lunarman and he would pwn you allUser Image  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Kintaichii

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:32 am
well my navi would be something i would have in interest
Navi name:ShinobuExe
despiction:uses any element that is the enemy's weakness or strike at the point that is easiest to strike(navis some thing like protoman and megaman who have no weakness to element attacks)
Attacks:War path(able to use any weapon ever known)
including swords,cannons,guns,explosives and maybe missiles
Multiply(also able to multiply the arms)
Shape shift(able to change into anything[even stupid thing like a piece of paper,a pig(if there was even a cyber pig)])
Defences:a scope with a dark grey lense(just some thing to avoid the blind chip)
Defence wall(summons a metal or alloy wall)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:20 am
Name: Reki.exe (i couldn't think of a good name XD)

Special Abilities:
-Get Ability Prog.: steals the data of the navis it has defeated.
-Transform(GospelBeast)

UNspecial Abilities:
-Self Delete
-Reading (yes,it can read. ^__^)

Weapon:
-Omni Blade

Attacks:
-Wave Slash (shoots a painless wave that paralyzes nearby enemies)
-Fuujin Slash (the wave that hurts)
-Soul Divide (diffuses anyone who has used cross,double soul or chaos unison)
-Gospel Claw(deals great damage and leaves bugs on the opponent that slowly deletes the enemy.only usable when in Beast form.)
-Gospel Breath(only usable when in Beast form.)
-Thrust(a simple thrust)
-Slash(a simple slash)
-Punch(a simple punch)
-Kick(a simple kick)
-Bite(leaves a bug to the opponent that slowly deletes the enemy.only usable in beast form)

Defensive Moves:
-Agility (heightens movement speed of user)

Favorite Chip:
-Django

Can only fuse with:
-Megaman/Rockman
-Protoman/Blues
-Spoutman/Aquaman(what?!?)  

Reki.exe

Will_Raynard2391

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:55 pm
my navis name would be dimondman
hes made out of complete dimond and looks basicly like freezeman  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:31 am
Sakuya-Redheart
You'll laugh at mine >_>

My Navi is AlphaGirlEXE. She has blue eyes and a magenta "costume" Her helmet has 2 white lines going down in the shape of a V, and inside the V it is black. The emblem is the same, and so are the "gloves" and "boots" Her hair is light grown and the shape of a *Swirl* and she has a brown "Ponytail" Like rolls. I'm not sure if I wnated to do a soul corss with that, but if so,

The charhe shot would unleash 3 AlphaBugs and latch onto the Boss/enemy, sucking 20 HP 3 times each. The only way MegaMan could use the soul, is use the GigaChip AlphaArm Omega.

Sepcial Ability(s) Shadow shoes, and turn battlechips on screen you don't neeed into a "transerfer chute" (Like the Trash Chute ability) and convert it into HP. Only use is chips under 40 damage, 3 chips everytime go in the chute per turn.

Hehe, more prime-info for writing theF F next year... 4laugh

I have two navis of my own for the blue bomber:

MedicineMan.EXE

A Wood-type navi known as a Virus-researcher in a white labcoat, tall as few and chivalric.

His Soul Unison (wood-type obviously)would look like something like this:

MegaMan recieves a white labcoat along the custom glasses. For in-game, the glasses reveals the virus' weakness along with strenghts, IE the Nerd-virus(Shield with a face) and Apples(Enemy in BN5) are left vurnable like disabling Mettaur EX's shield.

The charged shot is a sheet with random element attached to it, doing basic 15 in damage, straight piercing attack. The shot is barely below the average speed and might cause status effect based on element. (15% chance of happening)

Specialty: Poison Protection, nullifies poison-effect. (Even Poison Pharaoh won't work. whee ) Chips not uploaded on the next turn are merged to the MedicineSheet for one shot, base damage only like Gaia Blade. Mega and Giga chips are left. (Healing chips doesn't count either.)

FlakMan.EXE

A savage-like navi fighting to to deletion, a flaw in his core-program denies him to recover. This has given him the reputation of a ripper, as he mends his wounds with fallen virus, aswell as navis' limbs.

A quick look at him is utter disgust(one eye even pops out occasionally xd ), as he is full of stitches and marks from past netbattles.

His overall battle changes because of having parts from other organisms have made FlakMan's performance unstable, making his attacks go up and down.

Flak Unison Soul:

MegaMan's charged shot makes him to throw his arms in a scissors like pattern, dealing damage at random strength. Standard Damage per arm is 20 damage.

"M", stands for MegaMan, "X" for attack and "S" for Spikey:

[ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [X] [ ]
[M] [X] [ ] [X] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [X] [ ] [X] [ ]

Specialty: Might raise the power of chips as well as lower them, higher walking and running speed is activated. Healing is treated as damage, the more MegaMan suffers the higher the dispersion rate.

Fiyun

xXDivineRoseXx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:41 pm
Haha, we do this all the time over at EXEHQ's forums. Unfortunately, I have too many fancharacters, and I will post some up later. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:11 am
Tsurubara
Haha, we do this all the time over at EXEHQ's forums. Unfortunately, I have too many fancharacters, and I will post some up later. 3nodding

I have my reasons for not posting them there until I iron out most bugs and flaws in my navis, and operators of course. talk2hand  

Fiyun

xXDivineRoseXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:27 pm
Fiyun
Tsurubara

I have my reasons for not posting them there until I iron out most bugs and flaws in my navis, and operators of course. talk2hand

What's that supposed to mean? o_O  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:49 am
Tsurubara
Fiyun
Tsurubara

What's that supposed to mean? o_O

With tons of navis around at EXEHQ, some of them are bound to look like or act similar to already established navis in Battle Network and its branches. Making a navis with pros and cons takes time and making original names that doesn't derive from already existing Robot Masters(not navi-vized ones), Mavericks and the like isn't making it easier. ^-^'

That is something I wanted to avoid after experimenting some with "Marino-EXE", I have used for some time. neutral  

Fiyun

whatever_desu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:12 am
My Navi is MunitionsMan.exe, hes covered in a camo pattern that is normally white, grey, and black, but it changes to suit his surroundings (he turns black and purple in the undernet, different shades of green in a forest area, etc.) Also he is covered from head to toe with different types of guns, everything from a shotgun to a lightning rifle, to a gattling cannon, to a flame thrower. No 2 guns are the same. He has multiple attacks of each of the 4 elements.

his double soul make megamans buster go full auto and charge only when he is firing (he can move while shooting) the charge attack blows out the entire row in front of mega then the back row gets hit again from the shock wave (but inst destroyed like the row was)

you get his soul from sacrificing any strait forward gun attack (like heat shot, cannon, vulcan, zap ring, etc.)but only if you have beaten his second form.  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games