Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The AFG at Von Helson mansion (please read first post) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Miki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:19 am
I've made a thread in the general easter event forum at Von Helson mansion for us AFG members to chat while hunting for eggs. You can acces it by clicking here. Join us if you wish smile

Mods please delete this thread once the easter event is over.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:33 am
Usually (and I've seen this happen before here) the admins will ask that if you make a thread like this for an event that you put one of the banners from the FAQ & Help thread on the first post so that furs who don't know about the AFG can find it.

I'm sure if they wer't all running away from the AFG because of how people have been acting, they would have already posted here to say that, like they posted in other such threads by users in the past.  

Wyte

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:09 pm
Bump...we need people joining us...well, we've got a few.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:25 pm
scream Nobody's even there! Lameness! xp  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:46 pm
Come one, come all!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:48 pm
*sniffle* tis over... sad

Ah well...da REAL Easter bunneh will be back next year! ninja 4laugh  

Angelic Muse

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:50 pm
Angelic Muse

Is that what's gong on?!?! I only needed 3 more..... gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:57 pm
Eddily
Angelic Muse

Is that what's gong on?!?! I only needed 3 more..... gonk

did it? after I got 5 baskets, and the hoel thing started getting glitchy. I left  

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:00 pm
I got an egg not too long after I posted my last message, and yet everything's getting archived. Damn your 5 baskets.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:02 pm
Everything's still glitchy, but I've managed to find a few more eggs, so I don't think it's over, yet. They did say for 24 hours straight, and it started at midnight....so I don't think it's done, just yet.  

lol i has a btr hat

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:03 pm
Eddily
I got an egg not too long after I posted my last message, and yet everything's getting archived. Damn your 5 baskets.

five are for Darkfox, cause he couldn't get enough last night, and wasn't gonna be here today. Plus the Key was in the posting. being a post whore. I got eggs. no easer to say. a basket every hour. ^_^ Nice to find a gay place to hang, and then the AFG place too ^_^

You want. I'll sell ya one of mine. but the price is your tail hole XD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:04 pm
Maelynd
Everything's still glitchy, but I've managed to find a few more eggs, so I don't think it's over, yet. They did say for 24 hours straight, and it started at midnight....so I don't think it's done, just yet.

shhh! don't say that, I might lure Ed into bed with my basket  

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:04 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily

five are for Darkfox, cause he couldn't get enough last night, and wasn't gonna be here today. Plus the Key was in the posting. being a post whore. I got eggs. no easer to say. a basket every hour. ^_^ Nice to find a gay place to hang, and then the AFG place too ^_^

gonk
So are you keeping any for yourself?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:07 pm
Eddily
Sura Tokaniku
Eddily

gonk
So are you keeping any for yourself?

sprobably not. other then the thrunk and gift box items. I on;t keep items I like, and honestly. i think the easter items all suck ^^;

I only got the baskets and eggs after the ones for DArk, cause it helped get more gold in the process. And if I can sell the baskets. more gold ^^ be on my way (again x 6) to get my devil tail or NM scarf ^_^

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:09 pm
You're no fun. blaugh

One more. No tailhole......  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items