Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
MMBN3 Navi V5s!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:40 pm
ohhh yahhhhhh im so excited i got 5 stars and now im working on beating all the navi V5s how far are u guys?  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:01 pm
still stuck on that damn bass hahah  

sushi phish

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:07 pm
Haha creecher we are friends so im just going to straight up tell you that you suck because u cant beat the first bass lol ill have to give u some of my good chips to borrow....  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:33 am
Can't beat FlashMan? eek

Creecher08: Try using the PoisonPharaoh PA and North Wind.

I am trying to get the last Mega class chips to get the chance to beat the Omega Nvis.(Needs the BowlMan V-V4 chips and someone I missed.)  

Fiyun

Davey_Havok_Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:39 am
I'm trying to get to Serenade  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:47 pm
Athal
Can't beat FlashMan? eek

I am trying to get the last Mega class chips to get the chance to beat the Omega Nvis.(Needs the BowlMan V-V4 chips and someone I missed.)

You cant beat flashman? as in the time trials flashman?  

CT_Unlimited1

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:38 pm
Have 180 CHips. Need 200 for Serenade. Corcerning my folder pwns praticly anything >.>' No offense, I SAID PRACTICLY! bass and him should be cake. Barriar 500 PA anyone?  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:48 pm
Hmmmmm my folder pretty much pwns everything....cept serenade and bass Omega but i still get them!!!! 200 standard 85 Mega haha my folder rox!  

CT_Unlimited1

Fiyun

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:03 am
CT_Unlimited1
Athal
Can't beat FlashMan? eek

You cant beat flashman? as in the time trials flashman?

You said Creecher08 sucked so hard that he couldn't beat the first boss(which is FlashMan.exe)

I myself defeated him a month ago with new time: Less then two seconds in time trial thanks to the Snakefolder.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:43 am
No... He said "first bass" as in te Bass right before Alpha. Not "first boss" as in FlashMan. rolleyes  

SwordMan.EXE

Fiyun

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:38 am
SwordMan.EXE
No... He said "first bass" as in te Bass right before Alpha. Not "first boss" as in FlashMan. rolleyes

That Bass? Simple, elementSwords deals him pain.
Had Life Sword PAs and AquaShield to help out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:13 am
Athal
SwordMan.EXE

I got lucky and got master style in my first hand against him. xD. I remember the FIRST Bass of that game where you were supposed to lose. I spent an hour trying to kill him 'cause he couldn't hit me, and then my friend told me I was supposed to lose.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
lol Assassin that is awsome i fought him myself for awhile until i got pissed and died on purpose.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:49 am
Nova Wave Assassin
Athal
SwordMan.EXE

I got lucky and got master style in my first hand against him. xD. I remember the FIRST Bass of that game where you were supposed to lose. I spent an hour trying to kill him 'cause he couldn't hit me, and then my friend told me I was supposed to lose.

Talk about having wasted fun... I let him kill me.
(Reminded my of first battle against Shin in STar Ocean 2 and hence why I didn't put up such a fight against him)

I almost felt pity for FlameMan.exe back there(a mighty headache after a EarthBreaker in the Solar Plexus. xd )  

Fiyun

SwordMan.EXE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:19 pm
If only you could win... I should've known that the first time I fought him... I was far behind my friend who was stuck on the ALpha scenario... He said you had to break his Aura... Which you couldn't do then xd  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff