1. Don't diss the crew, members, or ESPECIALL me.
2. Don't go dissing any of the many Tenchi Muyo series. You can give constructive criticism, but just don't go overboard. No need to start a war in the Guild over which Tenchi series was the best. sweatdrop
3. Read the Guild FAQ for details on what's sexual stuff is okay, or if you just want to know what stuff like "Crew" means.
4. Be helpful, if someone asks a question, don't mock them, just try to help them out.
5. Don't be a n00b by talking like a b*****d combination of l33t, English, and English Slang. Such as "0mG! Dd3 th4t w4s5 c00l!!11!1!1111!!"
6. You can use l33t, just don't go overboard. It's fine to replace letters with numbers, but don't do anything more. None of us want to spend our precious time decoding your sentences. sweatdrop
7. Don't donate to the Guild. If you want to give more gold, give it to my personally through a trade. That way I can actually use it... crying
8. I reserve the right to reject anyone from my Guild, at any time, for any reason.
9. Don't talk like an idiot or using grammar and spelling such as "Does anybody wanna b my friend i have no friends".
10. Try not to make pointless threads that have NOTHING to do with Tenchi Muyo such as "Will anyone plz be my friend?", or "OMG! Isn't Inu Yasha totally AWESOME?!"
11. No excessively long quotes. If you've got 5+ lines....and you've quoted something 3+ times....then PLEASE edit DOWN your posts! I hate scrolling down a page with AT LEAST HALF of it quote to what someone else said.
12. I also reserve the right to change/modify the rules at anytime, or any reason.
13. Obey the Moderators!
14. By being a member of this Guild you now agree to the condition in that I now own you! BOW TO ME PUNY PEONS! XD