Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
please help me out, i need advise.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so darn tootin cute

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:43 pm
i have so much to tell, umm lets start with how it started.

my mom and dad got divorced (not that bad, i didnt even cry)
then my mom said that she got a job in florida, and that i had to go with her (i lived in massachusetts at the time)
i never even cried when i said goodbye to all my friends that i had known all my life.
i move to this ghetto a** town, and go to this ghetto a** school. luckily we move again and i go to another school. but it still sucked. the next year i had to go to yet another school, but i didnt care. i was used to it. i met good friends and had a good time. until some kids started calling me names and saying that i was a "cutter" because i was (and still am) emo. they pretended to cut themselve in front of me, and made my year suck. they actually got some of my friends to call me names and mock me. they even got my BEST friend to do it. oh, and while all that was going on, my boyfriend and i were having some "difficulties" he was cheating on me. so, i broke up with my true (or not so true) love.

now let me get to the present time... about 2months after all that.
i have a boyfriend, i'm going to another school, and i get to see my dad in about a month. happy happy joy joy, or not. i'm SO confused about my boyfriend, i loved him so much... but now i dont know if i still do. it sucks though because he is super emo and i know that he'll take it very harshly if i break up with him without a good reason. and, i might still love him. i'm so confused, i need help!  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:34 am
first you said:
awsome possum

i'm SO confused about my boyfriend, i loved him so much... but now i dont know if i still do.

then you said:

it sucks though because he is super emo and i know that he'll take it very harshly if i break up with him without a good reason. and, i might still love him.

Firstly, you have to think really hard. Do you love him? Or don't you?
If you decide that you don't, just tell him you feel different and you would much prefer it if you were just friends.
If you decide that you do.. then I guess there is no problem?

Tell me if that isn't good advice.....

[[!Squee!.I.Can.Disco]]

so darn tootin cute

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:57 am
[[!Squee!.I.Can.Disco]]
first you said:
awsome possum

i'm SO confused about my boyfriend, i loved him so much... but now i dont know if i still do.

then you said:

it sucks though because he is super emo and i know that he'll take it very harshly if i break up with him without a good reason. and, i might still love him.

Firstly, you have to think really hard. Do you love him? Or don't you?
If you decide that you don't, just tell him you feel different and you would much prefer it if you were just friends.
If you decide that you do.. then I guess there is no problem?

Tell me if that isn't good advice.....

that is good advice. thanks. its just confusing because i was thinking about breaking up with him and then we got in a fight a little while ago and he asked if i wanted to break up with him, and when he said that i started crying because i dont know what to do without him. so, i still dont know whether i'm keeping him just for support or because i love him. SO confusing  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:36 pm
For The Last Time!!! You can't BE emo!!!! Its music not people...  

ghostbuster777

xXdiamonds_cutXx

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:37 pm
Best advice: the sooner you accept the fact that you aren't together anymore, the sooner you can start the healing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:25 pm
ghostbuster777
For The Last Time!!! You can't BE emo!!!! Its music not people...

thanks bud, you really helped.  

so darn tootin cute

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces