Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
t-shirts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

surrealharmony

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:14 pm
so,i fount an awesome t-shirt on ebay that i want to get but it's not in my size.. thought i'd let you guys know and see if you're interested in it...if it was in my size, i would so get it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15687&item=3967691824&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:43 pm
eek I've never seen that before. ..it's not my size either. *sadness*

I wonder if that's some sort of official product or if someone just made it somehow.. 0.o  

circuit sparks

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:42 am
XL? Well, that's the size my nightshirts tend to be... could get my dad to buy it for me...but nah, I wanna sweet talk him into buying me a Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Zippo (this is true). Anyway, I could always make my own shirt (and in a size I could wear in public, too...)

As to whether that's an official product or something they just made, I can't tell and it doesn't really make a difference to me. If they did make it, however, they did use official art - even the font "Don't Panic" is in is canonical.
whee Ebay is fun. Once I saw a pillowcase someone had made - well, they took a pillowcase and transferred a drawing they had done of Tom Petty onto it. Very nice. 3nodding

Gee, wonder what sort of music I could listen to? whee

But people, go ahead and go for it! 3nodding To quote Mac Hall, (will link the exact comic later as the site's not working for me at the mo xp ), "I shall alter it, and use it as a dress!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:47 am
One size too small damn it... Don't have any way of buying it either. DAMN!!!  

The Incorrigible Thalimon

Familiar Dabbler

13,725 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

surrealharmony

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:56 am
Spike_Theta
XL? Well, that's the size my nightshirts tend to be... could get my dad to buy it for me...but nah, I wanna sweet talk him into buying me a Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Zippo (this is true). Anyway, I could always make my own shirt (and in a size I could wear in public, too...)

As to whether that's an official product or something they just made, I can't tell and it doesn't really make a difference to me. If they did make it, however, they did use official art - even the font "Don't Panic" is in is canonical.
whee Ebay is fun. Once I saw a pillowcase someone had made - well, they took a pillowcase and transferred a drawing they had done of Tom Petty onto it. Very nice. 3nodding

Gee, wonder what sort of music I could listen to? whee

But people, go ahead and go for it! 3nodding To quote Mac Hall, (will link the exact comic later as the site's not working for me at the mo xp ), "I shall alter it, and use it as a dress!"

my friend made an awesome jacket quoting tom petty's "don't come around here no more" on the back. it's so pretty! i just thought i'd share w/ you.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:53 pm
I'd buy that if I was the type of person to buy anything off of eBay. o_o  

Milleia

Enduring Evader

Breenok

4,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:18 pm
At www.jinx.com they have hitchhiker shirts.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:37 pm
eek Hey, I have one of those stupid Italian charm link bracelets! blaugh It's around here somewhere, probably... sweatdrop

...anyway. To quote Mac Hall, "I shall alter it, and use it as a dress!" User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Yuki-Onna Reed

Yuuki Gunn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:22 pm
I have that shirt (I can't find it at the moment though), I got it at Katsucon a while ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:48 pm
I plan to embroider a shirt with the number 42  

Angilwingz

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games