Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Mini Moon~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

isnt she the best?
  Yesh
  erm, not really!!
View Results

~.~Sharpie Marker~.~

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:07 pm
Mini Moon is the BEST sailor moon character cause shes so small and always comes to save the day!  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:38 pm
Not really, but sh does have some hilarious attacks. I love the little heart wand thingy. Super close range and hits them with a suprise attack right across the face, or gives them a nice literal spanking. Good times, good times... xd  

Ryuondo

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:05 pm
She's not the best, but she is cute. A tad bratty, but cute. ^^ Plus, she has a pink fuku! <3 Pink is my favorite color. <3  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:02 am
I admit she does come in and save the day every once and a while ...but i wouldn't call her the best...other than encourage people and have big aspirations and dreams (which helps in SuperS)....she doesn't really do anything....

but she's cute, and i guess that's all that matters  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Kelso

Precious Cat

7,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:16 am
I do not like the way the anime portrayed Chibi-Usa. She's much more sweeter in the manga, and not as Mamoru obsessed. It's actually quite disgusting that she's "in love" with her father's past self.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:13 pm
she's ok...but i don't like her as much as i do Sailor Mars...lol...she's my fav...  

shamonicfairyprincess

[Tango with a Mango]

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:16 pm
she's cute but not the best one! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:18 pm
She's cute, bratty, but cute. I liked her more as Wicked Lady though.  

Celestialize_Lenne

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:05 am
She always comes to save the day..? I don't remember her being like that at all. In any case, Chibiusa isn't exactly one of my favourite characters, but I don't dislike her. Many fans dislike her for being "bratty" and "whiny", but I think they might have forgotten that she's just a child. Children are bratty and whiny from time to time - that's normal. I think Chibiusa is actually quite mature and intelligent for her age.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:52 pm
Lady Damia
She's cute, bratty, but cute. I liked her more as Wicked Lady though.

yeah! that was so cool!! she's annoying but she's got awesome hair... xp  

Saucy Seahorse

Amuse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:40 am
She definitely was better as Wicked Lady. I hated Rini when she first appeared and when they added her as a sailor senshi I didn't dig it at all with the exception of her attacks. "Pink Sugar Heart Attack" totall rad!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:24 am
She's ok. I don't really like how she has that 'princess snob' thing about her though. But I really like the attack she used in Princess Kagua's Lover with Mamoru. She's cute and so are her attacks but she can get really annoying.  

Usagi Shojo

Rabbit-eyes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:24 pm
The best scout? No, definately NOT. She never comes to save the day, in fact she's always getting herself in trouble! Plus her attacks don't do anything unless she combines them with someone else's.
I don't dislike Chibi-Usa, but she's not the best by any means, and is still the weakest. Which is okay because she's still just a senshi-in-training, and she'll grow to be stronger someday. Also, she'll hopefully grow out of being such a brat.
I liked her much better in the manga, though she was funny in Sailor Moon R.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:21 am
well, she did kinda save the day sometimes

like in Super S when the Golden Crystal doesn't work she's the one who summons up all of the power...or something

and in R, when NQ Serenity needed more power, chibiusa awakened her silver crystal and help out

and then in the arc when Michiru and Haruka gave up their heart crystal things and Eudial caused a big fire that the senshi were trapped in and Chibiusa came in and stopped it (with the help of Luna P)

and Hotaru would still be sad if she never met Chibiusa  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

BosnianPrincess_Ines

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:05 pm
She's cute, but shes not the best one,and shes kinda bratty, but thats sorta expected from her since she's a kid.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff