Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 395

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
Walking down the hall, all the way to the end, you see a white door. Towards the edges of it, you see that there, engraved in the door, is a gold swirling outline, another deep red running through it; almost as though it were blood running down a golden ribbon. On the center of the door, towards the top [about eye level to 5' people] is another engraving. This time, it's a profile of a pheonix; one wing, the User Imageside of it's body, it's golden and red tails waving behind it, the flames falling down towards the floor. However, the head, you see, is turned towards you, it's icy blue eyes staring at you intently; a very chilling stare.

Turning the handel and walking in, you see that the floor is covered in black carpet; very strange, if you ask me. Stepping in, you shut the door behind you, the lights suddenly flicking on. The room itself isn't very much filled. The desk has nothing really on it save for some scattered papers, a few books, pens and pencils. Above the desk, though, there are a few pictures of a young girl, blonde hair midway down her back, a warm smile and peircing blue eyes, one picture in Paris, the other in User ImageTokyo; perhaps a young layla? Another one, though, is of a girl with burntorange streaks staring out at you, no smile just a cold stare; a man in a buisness suit standing next to her, his arm on her shoulder as he sits behind her, his smile looking buisnessy and empty.

Opposite the door, in the corner, is a bed. However, this bed isn't straight against the wall. Why, no, it's slightly slanted so the two edges of the bed touch one wall each. The covers are no different than that of the floor. Stripped blue, white and black, each strand a different size with no real pattern to them. One big blue pillow all the way against the headboard, two smaller black ones in front of it, and a very small white one in front of that. Walking over to the bed and sitting on it, you realize the striped cover was all feathers as you suddenly sink into it's fluffyness. Moving aside a pillow, you see a few books in the headboard; why, it's a cubbytype headboard! One book, you see, is a diary; too bad you don't have the key. Towards the other end of the shelf, though, you see another bunch of framed pictures standing up. One is the same young girl with blond hair, the same man- his smile looking authenic this time- and a woman on the other side of the girl; light orange hair with emerald eyes looking back out. What a nice picture, non?

User Image
User Image
Anyway, the other pictures, you notice, are of the blond haird girl with another girl; they seem to be best friends. A couple of them seem to have been taken on the same day; well, obviously if they're in the same clothes looking as happy in one as the next. And, of course, there are a bunch of just this blond/orange haird girl by herself.
Stepping off the bed, towards the window, you notice something sticking out from under the bed. You pull it out, and find some more things laying next to it, so you pull them out as well. Nothing but an adjustable, small balance beam and tightrope contraption. Alas, it's not all. A rubber diabolo, a pair of slippers and another photo; this time, of a group of people standing outside what seems to be a stage. What could that be, though?

User ImageNothing much left in this room, you notice. So, all you do, is start back towards the door for you leave. However, you notice that there on the door is a quarkboard thing, and you see on it five pircters, each of little girls around the age of five; one, you notice, being the small little girl from all the photos, another as the girl you seem to recall guessing wa her best friend, and the others you don't know; but you laugh, seeing there is another of a baby seal.

You surely have stayed your welcome, right? Don't want to be rude and intrude on anything. So, out you go, sciddadle. Just, make sure to knock next time.

User Image
See ya around!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:29 pm
Layla walked out of the bathroom, having changed into a sportsbra type shirt and a bakini-type bottom, her legs covered with a white material; her training outfit. She sighed, tieing up her hair into a ponytail before heading over to her bed, bending down, and taking out the practice tightrope and holding the diabolo fermly in her hand.
She walked to the middle of her room, spacing the metal bar from one side to the other, before attatching the rope to each end. One foot at a time, she balanced herself easily before dropping the diabolo on its strings, sitting there in balance while she just tossed the cone up and down, over her head, whatever.

The only reason she had been changing in the bathroom was because she had splashed some cold water on her face first. As Layla watched the diabolo spinning in circles, her eyes were cold and dangerous. She had, indeed, gotten a phone call from her father. When he asked about herself, she had no choice but to tell im about Kuro; but, to her disapointment although it wasn't unexpected, he refused to allow her that happiness. She was angry that he'd decide something like that, but she didn't disobay; she couldn't disobay her father. It wasn't even an option in her mind; she'd sworn always to go by her father, never going against him. Always.
She didn't know why she thought that would be any difference, but sighed as she continued tossing the diabolo as she sat there; soon enough, she'd start practicing on the tightrope, but for now she needed to cool a little more before; if she was too steamed when she practiced, she might seriously hurt herself, she knew.

Wind.scattered_wings

Shizumi Sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:10 am
Ren rings the door in a blouse skirt and a cute tank top with black school shoes. She had a big large skiny wagon with all her clothes and laptop and her picture of her family with and alot more stuff with her like her jade.This should be the Dorm im supose to stay in, I wonder who will i meet, we might become best friends, or mabye im just alone in this dorm, As Ren rings she saw through the window A girl Tiperoping, She knew it is extreamly hard and diddnt want to disturb her so she only rang 3 times, She was amazed how the girl can tightrope. She wanted to do that. When the girl got down she rang the bell once more time, the door opened, Hi this should be the dorm im supose to be in. My name is Ren Nanatashi ((i made nanatashi up XD im a big fan of Kelido Star)) You must be good a tightroping. May i come in? Im 10 years old. I know what you are thinking a 10 year old in high school! No way, so.. may i come in?Ren smiled, The second time Ren saw her in close up is really beautiful with long hair, you have so many things you can do, you must be really lucky, i wish i was like you and walks into the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:24 pm
ll I'm terribly sorry; i haven't posted much in the guild lately. In anycase, I'm wind but that account got hacked so i've had to change over to this one (which is bothersome cuz now I can't edit anything). Would you still like this dorm room with me? If so, I shall post right away!
Sorry again for the delay >< ll

wiingz

Dorm RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces