Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Boy Or Girl Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakk Catastrophe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:02 am
I have a wicked big problem i met a boy who is sexually attracted to me but my gf said if i did anything with a guy she would break with me
hes a candy kid and just sooo cute heres a few pics of himUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:06 pm
it depends who you care more about...  

Madison[Mutiny]

Abbie_the_duck_slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:24 pm
Madison_says_bang_bang
it depends who you care more about...

i agree with them ^

if you love your girlfriend more, stay with her

if you like the guy more, go with him

*btw, he is verrrrrrry hot!!*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:45 pm
well, who do you think you'd be happier with?
(yes, he's adorable!)  

im-a-scientist!!!

Cupcakes are Scene

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:31 am
Do you like him or her more? Thats what you have to ask your self first then work off of that.

OMFG HE IS SO ADORABLE!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:23 pm
Death Before Dishonor
I have a wicked big problem i met a boy who is sexually attracted to me but my gf said if i did anything with a guy she would break with me

She has a point. Boy or girl, I'd hate for my bf to do anything sexually with another person.  

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

Aura Chaos 1769

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:26 pm
Death Before Dishonor
hes a candy kid and just sooo cute heres a few pics of himUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OMFG!!! he's hott but the real Q is do u love him or her.i'm bi and if i were u i'd ask my gf,if really like love her,if it was ok if i went out with both my gf and the hott guy!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:48 am
Aww..He's so ******** cute!! I would love to know him! I would dote on him all the time! heart heart
You should decide which one you love, and go with it. Besides, you've got two people who love you, so either way you go, you're gonna get comforted, and to the person you leave and hurt, don't worry there'll be someone else for you.

[. Negative Exposure .]

Dark_Crudus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:10 pm
uh hmm, well like everyone has said, who do u like more  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:43 am
Uh...if you did something with a guy, while you had a girlfriend, that would be considered cheating. If you really want him, dump her, but think about it, there's a reason you went out with her in the first place, right?  

Lupis Reapyr

twister__91

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:53 am
it al depends on whi like more and what are you more atrachted to  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:08 pm
ok, so he's cute, so what, do you actually like him, if you think he is worth losing your gf then go ahead and do it...  

xXxPansyxXx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:03 am
Alternatively, you could just see how things work out with your GF and play it straight (excuse the pun its unintentional). I mean, stay with her, because to be honest, finding out the person you love has done something with someone whilst your with them, its a million times worse to be dumped for someone else. I know from very recent experiance.

None of us know enough about your relationship to make a vallid call on what to do, and yolur asking us to judge on looks alone, I'm sorry but thats impossibe. This is something that unless your willing to divulge more information about your relationship, none of us can judge.

And I'm sorry for over riding everyones opinion, but I'm pulling rank here, (ok I have no rank yet) I'm older and probably alot wiser then alot of you. Sure, its ok, saying who does she love more, but if her GF is controlling and/manipulative, then whats to say the considerations of leaveing her aren't unfounded. Love is not the only factor in things like this. (I'm sorry, that sounds like I'm preaching, I'm just trying to impart a little wisdom in judgeing these situations, take it or leave it as you will.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:55 am

as everyone else said... sweatdrop
i dont know what else there is to say sweatdrop

psycho_sharpie

bleeding unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:46 pm
well your basing the guy on looks but who do you know longer?whos easier to get along with? which one wont leave you for someone "better"? which one can you honestly say & know will ALWAYS be there for you? you really need to make like a pro/con list thing  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff