Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
they should put sailor moon back on tv Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do ya think it will happen?
  nah! sailor moon has been off the air for years, they will never change it!
  yeah! i miss it when it was on tv!
  maybe....
  we would be lucky if that happened
  yeah, because then i wont have to watch it on youtube or get the movies
  ask me if i really care
  it wouldnt stand a chance
  possibly so.....
  poll whore.
View Results

natural_beauty009

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:05 am
i dont know why they put it off the air, and i see that lots of people like it, and they should put it back and MAYBE continue the series. do you think it will ever happen?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:08 am
if that happened, then i would be so happy. but i think we would be lucky if it did...... crying cry sad mad neutral  

natural_beauty009

Aei Of The Sky

Chilling Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:40 pm
It might happen, but not for a while. Cartoon Network originally took it off the air because Hamtaro wasn't getting good enough ratings. They took Sailor Moon off so that they could by Ed, Edd, and Eddie on and increase Hamtaro's ratings. I lost the url of a site that went into detail for the reasons that SM was taken off the air.

But until Cartoon Network or any other station decides to bring it back, we're stuck using YouTube.com or buying the dvds ourselves.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:17 pm
if it did ide be happy .ide die if they took it off again though  

TimithyEcho

natural_beauty009

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:21 pm
Aei Of The Sky
It might happen, but not for a while. Cartoon Network originally took it off the air because Hamtaro wasn't getting good enough ratings. They took Sailor Moon off so that they could by Ed, Edd, and Eddie on and increase Hamtaro's ratings. I lost the url of a site that went into detail for the reasons that SM was taken off the air.

But until Cartoon Network or any other station decides to bring it back, we're stuck using YouTube.com or buying the dvds ourselves.
yeah. true.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:22 pm
sad its unfair. at least now i know why they took it off hte air. crying cry  

natural_beauty009

Eternal_Eos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:07 am
I doubt they will now - its been too long *sighs*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:56 am
they should put sailor stars on adult swim on cartoon network.  

sailorrob

10,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Silverwolf02

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:53 pm
Sailor Stars will likely never come to the US. For one, it deals with Males turning into females. Secondly, has nudity. From what I gather due to seeing various shows shown in the US, there's a higher popularity here that prefer violence rather than something like romance/etc. Heck.. Naruto was even butchered when I watched the first episode of the Dub. cry

I do wish they brought it back on air but I have serious doubts that they will do so. (Plus what's been shown here in the US has been heavily edited twice.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:18 am
this one girl on gaia said that sailor moon would come back this summer...

i mostly don't believe this, it's too good to be true...I should probably PM her and find out where she got this info....

I'll check back on this *leaves to go find the truth*  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Usagi Shojo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:46 am
It be so cool if it came back but I highly doubt it. My friends and I are die hard fans so we'd have like a HUGE party if it did come back though  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:16 pm
I doubt it'll continue on or actually come back but that's what DVD's and comics are for... I miss it but with new anime coming out every year we're going to be looking at the anime our kids are going to be watching shaking our head saying "What ever happen to the classics like Sailor Moon... kids these days, don't know what they're missin."  

User_8572

YoukaiKoneko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:57 pm
I think they should put it back on to! lots a people like it so i don't know why the took it off (maybe it is one of though you don't appresiate it till its gone, then everyone loved it, bu then the would have put it back on wouldn't they??)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:31 am
If they did bring it back it would be completely stupid because America has changed it so much. What's the point of watching something if they don't leave it like it originally was?  

Damita

Newbie Member

I am The Compendium

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:20 am
I doubt it would ever happen, but if it did, it should be on adult swim and uncut  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff