Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
2 issues with my life D:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:32 am
here's the first one that came:
My friend mandy. Yeah yeah. We hang out a lot. Kinda like best friends. But I hate her guts. I hate hanging with her. Her telling everyone she made my personality.(seems like it cuz she is always," I put that thought in your head" when i always thought something) But I can't get the courage to tell her i dun wanna be friends with her anymore. Because then she'll ask why. I do have lots of reasons. but i dont' want to make her all pissy(another reason she is pissed off at nothing.) When she is sometimes blaming me for the things she did. She's making a kid i like hate me now.
I just dont' know what to do with her. help please?

2ndd is:
My friend Joey I like him. And I just noticed because i was so busy liking, talking, dreaming about Joe. It's the end of the year too. Everyone has been telling him that I like him. When I only told my friends like 5 of them. And now there are rumors about my liking him. And it's like he doesn't trust me anymore. He thinks i stalk him too. Maybe i dont like him as much as joe but i'm gettin pretty close..
And the only reason why he doesn't like me back is because of the way i look. I am "goth", wear too much eye liner, weird lip stick colors(pink, blue, black). And something else just with apperence.
I'm just wondering if i should change for joey....
EDIT: I just found out that Mr. Joey has a crush on one of my friends D= the only good thing is that she doesn't like in the THAT way

If anyone could give me an advice i'd be soo happy.... i think?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:24 am
Your friend Mandy sounds like a b***h...If she treats you that way, you should just end the friendship or confront her about it...

I'm sorry about the Joey issue, though...I don't know what to say. : /.

Hope any of this helps. If it doesn't, I'm sorry. <3.

But good luck, hun. <333.

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

A Skin Too Few

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:09 pm
well, about the first one,
if you stop being nice to her,
and don't initiate anything,
she might get bored or irritated.
then she'd cut it off herself.

about Joey,
you should think whether or not it's worth it.
if you think having him is more important than who you are,
well, do it.
you just have to really consider it,
and decide what's more important for you.

good luck. <3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:40 am
To sarah: Thanks. I'll tell her how i feel? but I just don't know how because i don't want her to go off sliting her wrists or something like that.(unlesss she pretends which i tink that)

To A Skin too Few: thanks. i'll try that... on monday. &&& I have been thinking about it. (plus i want people too stop calling me a goth) And ever since I got off the phone with him yesterday, I relized that I am falling in love with him. And he's not some jackass like Joe.

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

--Simplyx_xPsycho--

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:57 pm
well for the first one:
i would say if she treats you that way then she's not a friend! and if it really bothers you, you will find the courage to tell her...

for the second one:
never let anyone change the way you are...if they don't like you for you than they're not worth it...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:55 pm
Thank you Kitty Kat.
Tomorrow the last day of school and i just don't want to talk to her. Because she's been bitching to me her probelms. Which i don't find anything wrong with. Like her math teacher patted her on the back. And he is known to be a perv. But i dont find anything wrong wit hthat. I mean like a hug than yeah. but a pat on the back?
I think i'm just going to give up altogether. and wait till i find someone  

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

16 Prayers

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:39 pm
Whoa.
I told my so called old "best friend" about the guy I liked and then in about a week or 2 everyone knew about it. Not only that but something else I told her that now people think I'm a freak for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:16 am
That Mandy.
I have a friend like that.
Except, everyone else says that she made me.
My "Mandy" acts clueless to all of this.
I'm aware that she knows.
So, I stopped hanging out with her.
She asked me why, I told her because I no longer want people coming up to me and saying, "Oh! Your her sidekick!"
She told me that it's not her fault.
I told her that if I was really her friend she'd ask them to stop, because they don't listen to me when I ask.
She told me I was a b***h.
I told her that I wasn't, but I have other friends who don't want to own me.
She recently came crying back to me, asking to be my friend again.
I told her that she was never not my friend, I just didn't want to be your mini-me.
She said I was a b***h again.
I told her that if she really wanted to be my friend again, why do you come to me and call me a b***h for a simple explanation.
She flicked me off.
Everyone else happened to see this, and confronted good ol' "mandy".
She decided to be nice to me again.
Not very many people like her anymore.
They think she's a dramatic whore.
:]
If you stay calm and composed, Many won't be able to use anything aganist you.
Just try to keep the evil comments inside of you, and if you can't, write it down, and make sure you throw it out when your done.
<3  

hiscarious

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces