Reply Wi-Fi Connection
******** DAMN! (MPH) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:25 pm
Okay, so yesterday I thought I'd go and play some Metroid Prime Hunters online. I connected and remembered that I was at a two star ranking. I'm right on the verge of three, and if I lose a match, I go down, if I win, I go up. So I thought I'd search for "People in my Skill Ranking". It found a person, and they ended up being a FOUR star. I got raped. I figured it was just a fluke, so I tried again and I got ANOTHER four star. Rape times two.

So I didn't play for awhile and then I came back, and decided to just search for "All" like I normally do. And for the first time in my life, I saw someone with FIVE stars. FIVE ******** STARS. The whole match I just ran, and he still owned me. Bad.

[/storyend]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:04 pm
Wow that really sucks, There is no way that that was fair at all.  

meta_ducky

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:44 pm
Yeah. Match my rank sucks.
"Any" generally pairs you with one/two stars.

And also, you don't lose points from people two or more stars higher than you. At least, I'm pretty sure of that...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:46 am
Well that's good if you don't lose points. After all, it's the system's fault. Just count yourself lucky you can go Wi-Fi!!  

Darkdestroyer

Caest

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:45 pm
Dude, be GLAD you can battle other players on Wi-Fi. My stupid computer can't handle the Wi-Fi USB adapter yet, so the only time I CAN get onto Wi-Fi is when I go to McDonalds and get the WEP Key to access Wi-Fi from there! It's so annoying! stressed So basicly, you're one of the lucky...Million who have Wi-Fi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:10 am
that sucks  

vather

Denko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:16 pm
I get raped every time I play WiFi. It's really hard... I think I've only gotten first place about four times.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:42 am
I'm at about the same rank as you, except i think I JUST got to 3 stars. I hate it when I go against 4,5 stars. And from what I've heard they hate going against us too. stressed  

TheDude24680

Avy Lavigne

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:30 pm
Aw. That must suck since it seems like you're not that great at the game.
Back when I wasn't all good and shiz with MPH, I would be so scared of getting matched up against higher rankers than me. Cuz, you know, the match my rank thingy isn't perfect.
But, now I don't really worry about what rank I get matched up against. Not to be all braggy and shiz, but I'm great at the game.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:04 pm
Samus LvL 5 Japenese guy keeps using Homing missile god!
And trace and his sniper only this one trace seems fair
using alt form lol  

Card388

Slave of Sithis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:33 pm
I'm a ONE FRIGGIN' STAR hunter, and trying to find someone my rank gave me a FIVE star hunter. Worse match ever.

My code's in the code list if you're interested in battling me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:34 am
I know another samus using boost to jump morph bomb on my head killed me in 20 secs and this rank 3 noxus using freeze and alt form he was good  

Card388

Card388

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:20 am
LOL am one star too can i play you am too lazy to PM u right now  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:42 pm
I'm 2 stars goin on 3 myself. But ya match my rank sucks, cause it's so rare to find 2 star rated people.

Ill have to play ya in MPH sometime Meta.  

Seron Adrix

Noble Hellhound

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:33 pm
Seron Adrix
I'm 2 stars goin on 3 myself. But ya match my rank sucks, cause it's so rare to find 2 star rated people.

Ill have to play ya in MPH sometime Meta.
Okay. But I warn you: I suck.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces