Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Why is this happening?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X~xTheDevils_Rejectx~X

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:49 pm
I had a friend, im still talking to her only email... and i cant talk to her at school, ill get suspended... then all of a sudden she starts acting like a b***h and saying stuff, pressing my buttons and making me feel like s**t... i cut myself three times and i carved her name on my arm, cause i love her.... it was happening for like 3 weeks and 2 days ago she said she was sorry... whenever i see her i start crying... then i have 2 friends who r planning on committing suicide cause of their relationship with eachother... and the girl who pressed my buttons is going crazy, cause her mom is in the emergency room for i dont know why... my life is so ******** up.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:36 pm
well right now if i were you i would be focusing on trying to be strong for your 2 suicidal friends and try to forget about the assface one....because friends who hurt you arent realy friends the way i see it.....and the 2 suicidal friiends need someone to talk to and cry on and vent......  

Prince_Padraic

Dark_Crudus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:14 pm
damn it idk wat to tell u... (grrr i need to get more advice for this kind of thing) i like posting advice for ppl, but i feel bad cuz i dont have ny for u sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:50 pm
Hey i know how you feel i used to cut but am trying to stop it really hard.Hey just try and forget about the one whos being mean and try and help the one who wanting to kill themselves they need you to stay strong and help.Hey if you need to talk just pm me i am on alot.  

TrustusVampires

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff