Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
just got back from watching sin city

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

surrealharmony

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:40 am
and the second trailer was for HHGG.... i was sooooooooooooooooo excited and the only person who yelled out a WOOOOOOOOO. a lot of people laughed during the "7ft. tall man..." part,which is appropriate 3nodding

it's so much better watching the trailer on the big screen...it doesn't help the anticipation though...I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE 29th!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:34 am
i just saw Sin City and the HHG trailer too! i made squealing noises and bounced up and down in my seat XD

the theatre was packed for Sin City and a lot of people laughed at the HHG trailer, so hopefully they'll go see it and it'll do really well! ihopeihopeihopeihopeihope  

MST3Kakalina

surrealharmony

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:33 am
my bf tried to control my squeeling but,i just couldn't help it!!!!!!!!!!! the people next to me just gave me a look and started to clap w/ me.it was great!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:42 pm
it should still be released on the 28th instead of the 29th...

i want to see sin city. was it good?  

Marisynos

MST3Kakalina

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:19 am
it was a pretty thing to look at, but a lot of violence and a lot of boobies. also, since it's kind of like a film noir throwback, the acting is a little...sketchy. i got used to that after the first 15 minutes or so.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:23 pm
MST3Kakalina
it was a pretty thing to look at, but a lot of violence and a lot of boobies. also, since it's kind of like a film noir throwback, the acting is a little...sketchy. i got used to that after the first 15 minutes or so.

i'd have to agree w/ this one. but,i'll admit that the technique for the violent scenes were amazing. not original,per se, but very well made and abstract.

brittney murphey can't act.  

surrealharmony

Electric_Tok

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:32 pm
Ohh. I want to see it sooo bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:33 pm
Ok ok. The first time I saw the add, was on T.V., at my friends place. When it started, I enediatly yelled, then giggled and fell off the couch.  

Electric_Tok

circuit sparks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:02 am
The trailer's on TV now?! What channels? 0.0 I've yet to see it. And I harass my parents every so often if they've seen it and they didn't see it either.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:06 pm
I havn't seen it anywhere but the internet! But then, most of the tv I watch is basically just [AdultSwim]. I'm almost thinking about going to SinCity just for the HHGG trailer! To be honest, SinCity doesn't look all that interesting to me.

[Edit] Woo last night I saw the trailer on tv! The funny part is, I was in my room on my bed, and it came on, so watched it about 3 inches from the screen and I was so excited I started doing a happy dance on my bed. Unfortuanatly, my cat was on the bed as well, and I think it's safe to say I scared the hell out of him. I ended up with about 6 nice scratches on my arm. Dancing on my bed quite happy, all of a sudden, oh. my arm is bleeding. hehe. I think my cat is still scared of me.  

Tinnumir

surrealharmony

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:16 pm
i saw a billboard for it today....that was the highlight of my day...not to mention that yahoo messenger has an IMviroment w/ marvin on the left and the earth w/ a red button saying "do not press" on the right. it's awesome!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:56 pm
surrealharmony
a lot of people laughed during the "7ft. tall man..." part,which is appropriate 3nodding
Quote:

Actually, it's 6 ft.

Angilwingz

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games