Welcome to Gaia! ::

All type anime! Anime convention Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply recycle bin (copies of other pages or non used pages)
hi! i'm new! ^_^ please be my friend... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hi!
hellos!!
100%
 100%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 24

Ash13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:10 pm
i wish to make friends with people in this guild and i thought this was the fastest way...
my name is ashley but everyone can call me ash.
i love anime and manga! i have been reading and watching the stuff for years now...
i like to be random, and make new friends. please be friends with me! ^_^ blaugh
thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:27 pm
ohayo gozaimasu, o'genki desu ka?  

Lily Angel Phoenix

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:14 pm
hi well if you wanta be my friend just send a request there is a waring tho i send out Amvs in the pm boxes once in a while wheni am done makin them XD (every 1 love em haha)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:52 am
i just need people to talk to soo i'm not alone on the guild if i don't know anyone how can i have fun in the guild..... rofl  

Ash13

WhiteWolfAnaiyu

8,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:36 pm
You can add me if you wish. I love having guild friends and Friends who like anime too. Just send me a friends request.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:39 am
KONNICHIWA!!!! im new and i wouldnt mind being your friend i need more friends anyway.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

marlana.blank

Ash13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:37 pm
thats not it i will only add people that will really talk to me but i need some one to talk to in the guild or i will be really bored...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:08 pm
heart heart I love to be your friend. heart heart  

Risa_Mousy

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

~Selena_Rose~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:42 pm
lol...kk!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:19 pm
Hi welcome to the giuld, and sure, I will be your friend..... just to warn you.... I can be a bit crazy sometimes....... ninja

ninja

ninja By highlighting this you have given me controll of you mind for a few seconds.  

Gildor Surion

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Miilkman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:16 am
yeah ok why not  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:28 am
niz avi! heart  

~Selena_Rose~

Forbidden Requiem

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:02 pm
I'll be your friend, too. I barely have any friends on Gaia so I'd love another person to talk with ^_^ (Sorry about this, but since I'm posting this Im just gonna stick an ad for my quest thread in here, kay? Delete it if you don't want me to)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:03 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
'Ey! My name is Howie and I just started my first quest!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I dont have that many friends on Gaia, as I have only joined in the past few weeks.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The few friends that I do have, however, are very dedicated and supportive of me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'd like everyone, yes everyone, to at least bump once on my thread. Please?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you feel like staying and becoming a regular of my quest thread, I'll be eternally grateful and helpful to you, and in time there will be lots of fun games, contests, and other cool things to keep you occupied.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In addition to this, there will be me and my girl Tash to talk to, we can be kind of strange sometimes, but we're pretty interesting.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So come visit me, it'll be fun!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.When I achieve my goal it and have my dream items, I'll help everyone who supported me by keeping me company nice, fat donations.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm also trying to start a collection of avatar art

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.So anyone who wants to draw me can, and I'll stick all of them that I get on my threadUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you submit art and this thread becomes really big some day, you could get pretty famous! ^_*

CLICK HERE TO VISIT ME! Pweez?

Forbidden Requiem

serenity_skater

2,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:58 am
i will be anyones friend heart  
recycle bin (copies of other pages or non used pages)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games