After the War Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

After the war...
  There was the dominion of men and everything else was destroyed
  Elves still existem somewhere in Middle Earth...but thats all
  There were also some evil that needed to be destroyed...
  Men weren't the only race, others still existed
  Something else happened....
View Results

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:16 am
I really need to think these new ideas properly before I write them out...Anyway for now just post...

1. Main events after the war that you would have like to seen/know about

2. Changes after the war

3. What happened to the characters, whether their played minor or major roles.

4. Anything Else you can think about that happened after the war.

By the way, thats after the war of the ring...one to find them...one ring to rule them all... and in the darkness bind them...that ring. End of that war. Got it? Right now you may discuss. If not I'll just start posting and you can confirm or edit my entries.

06/07/06 I've now updated....scroll down till you find the words within a golden border....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:25 am
I wanna know what happened to everyone after the war! I would like to hear about how Frodo went to Valinor, and how Gimli went too! I also want to hear about stuffs like... what ever happened to the rest of the orcs razz  

churrlo

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:25 am
Well, there is a lot of information on the appendixes of Return of the King concerning what happened to everyone after the war. Unfortunately, not much about the rest.

I would really like to know more about the presence of Elves in Middle-earth. They are still there; some say that Elrond was the last Elf to leave Middle-earth but that's a blatant lie. He was merely the last Noldo. Celeborn and Lorien still exist, Thranduil and Eryn Lasgalen as well. I am very curious about the fate of those two realms, and Rivendell as well, because I know that Elladan and Elrohir did not left with Elrond. Have they become mortals? Have they raised families?

The questions, the questions.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:56 pm
I know it's in the apendixes, however I would like to see it taken into more detail ^^  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:18 am
Unfortunately thats not possible...the information given deepens the history but the future is almost completely unknown...funny that.......  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:06 pm
Yeah but's a fanfic, so anything can happen ^^  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:38 am
Anyways this is getting boring...so I'm going to name a character and you are going to tell me what happened to that character after the war.

Lets start of with an easy one...

Galadriel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:49 am
She went back to that one place with the Vala! Darn it what was it called.... but yeah she returned with the rest of the elves... right?  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:19 am
To the grey havens right? How many different names does that place have anyway?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:41 pm
NO CLUE O.o but yeah that is where she went ^^  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:55 am
ok then lets try another

Glorfindol

I actually have no idea where he went....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:31 pm
I thought it was Glorfindel? O.o >< And I'm assuming he went back to the Havens as well. We don't really see him all that much after he helps Frodo get to Rivendell do we?  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:28 am
Have to check it out I'm not sure....as for the spelling....I just like the o......heh...I'll change it later  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:35 pm
I'd have to check myself too xd It's been awhile since I read the books blaugh  

churrlo

Londo Mollari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:27 am
It is Glorfindel, and though it's never stated it's generally assumed he returned to Valinor as well.  
Atalantë - A new beginning

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff