Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 166

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Appassionata Peony

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:47 pm

heart Nata's Room heart

Painted burgundy with a black ceiling and white carpet, Nata's room held a sense of dark piece to it. Glow in the dark stars covered the ceiling in the form of her favorite constellations and clusters.

A round circular bed had been placed dead center of the room and was covered by black silk sheets and many soft and fuzzy black pillows. A large red net hung over the whole bed, just the way Nata liked it. A large mirror sat in one corner near a changing curtain that was decorated with garlands of red roses and a black frame.

Nata's closet sat opposite the mirror. In-between the two pieces of furniture is where the window was comfortably positioned. A desk sat closest to the door with many small trinkets and statues pertaining to rabbits and flowers. On the wall next to her bathroom door, a large plaque engulfed the wall.

The plaque carried each symbol from all four primeval Greek Deities. Underneath the plaque, a shrine honoring the great Eos and his mother Aphrodite was covered in red roses and scented candles. Next to the shrine lay a box of matches and a trunk containing some of Nata's miscellaneous possessions.

The bathroom contained the same color coordination as the room with the exeption of the excess amount of white porcilain it had.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:57 pm
Nata walked into her room and layed down on her bed. She looked up at the cieling and consentrated on the constallation Capricorn and giggled to herself. She sat up on her bed and looked around the room, wondering what she should do next.

She looked over at her shrine and decided it was high time that she thanked Eros and Aphrodite for their blessings.

She stood up and walked over to the shrine, then knelt down and clasped her hands to pray.

"Oh my favorite Eros and lovely Aphrodite, thou are most giving to thee. I pray that all goes well in my new home and school."

Tears welled in her eyes, she shut them tight and bowed down quickly.

"Please!" she yelled "I beg you, let me stay!" she thought back to when she had to flee from her parents.

She glared at the memory and subsided it quickly for fear of being sick. Still glaring, she looked over at the figures that possed as Eros and Ahrodite.

Her glare turned into a frown and she prayed once more.

"Please, you must allow me to be comfortable and make friends." she bowed once more and stood up.

'What to do now....' she thought and began to play with her soft ear.  

Appassionata Peony

Dorm RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff