Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying & informational guild for Sailor Moon and/or Fushigi Yuugi lovers to hang out. 

Tags: Moon, Fushigi, Watase, Naoko, Roleplay 

Reply Sailor Moon Discussions
Sailor Moon Another story game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sailor moon or sailor mars
  Moon
  Mars
View Results

Angel From Your Heaven

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:38 pm
Did you ever play the Sailor moon another story game??? i have. it's awsome. i played in on the snes emulator. its so0o fun. u use all the sailor senshi from that season. you battle all the vilians from the past they had defeated n then their is a new enemy from the futrue smile smile its way worth it plz dont mind my spelling im trying to do this n work on a project razz heehee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:00 pm
This should be in the sailor moon forum... I'm going to move it there, if you don't mind.

Yes, I've played the game. It was my first rpg actually. I've beaten it several times now, lol. It never fails to amuse me, even though all the game really makes you do is level up. That was the only thing that annoyed me... Was that it was impossible to defeat some bad guys unless you were at a certain level, and then some of the areas to level up in were really small. scream Still, an amusing game, regardless.

My favourite quote: "Please die! heart "  

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

Ouiaboo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:37 pm
I've played this game before, and it was so much fun to play, though I never did get around to beating it. I loved the sprites and the storyline <3 Not one of the best RPG games I've ever played, but what counts is that I was having fun when I played it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:58 am
w00t beat the game! 4laugh luv it too. xd heart  

Shaman Scout

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:36 am
Which game is that? The coin-up arcade game for MAME emulator or the SNES emulator game?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:37 pm
Yeah, that sailor moon game is really fun. I finally beat it 3 months ago. though i wished that they spoke. then it would of been evern more fun. lol. in a way.  

Nakuba

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:23 pm
Nakuba
Yeah, that sailor moon game is really fun. I finally beat it 3 months ago. though i wished that they spoke. then it would of been evern more fun. lol. in a way.

Yes...but...it's SNES...
The "wa wawawawawawa" from Charlie Brown is about the best you're going to get with speech on that system, or the music emulating what the person it saying...

smile  
Sailor Moon Discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff