Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Phantom!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahlan Amnell
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:59 pm
I have Chapter one or atleast part of it right here^^ I can't believe I found this now I really can't wait till the book comes out^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:00 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Kahlan Amnell
Vice Captain

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:12 pm
Yeah. I read that. It was in the back of Chainfire. Now I really want Phantom. I was all like "WTF?? What happens??? HOW IN THE NINE HELLS.. ?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:24 pm
I have yet to read the rest of Chainfire and it said something about Phantom being the last book for the sword of truth series... I'm going to die if it really is.  

Kahlan Amnell
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:04 pm
I've read that. And if Phantom is the last book to the series, I'm going to write the next.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:24 pm
YEAH! Go Ari!  

sabre_sword
Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:57 pm
This world cannot be without Sword of Turth!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:14 pm
I agree... I will die along with Kahlan! Who's up for a suicide cult thing? ~looks around~ Anyone? Am I alone in this? Oh come on! This is the end of live as I know it!!!!

I'm reheating some of the spice soup I made for dinner tonight^^  

KoishiiKirin

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:17 pm
Phantom is not the last book.
Chainfire starts a trilogy that ends the book series, after Phantom there will be one more to the main storyline.
He may make more that will continue the storyline and im shure he will keep righting books about different sidestories.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:12 am
Actually, I'll be just fine if it is the last (or second last) book. The series has gone on long enough to satisfy me, I may be slightly disappointed, but no more than that. Besides I can always reread the series again. By the way, I'm not doing that whole suicide bit, I'd say you're on your own there.  

ZerimarObon

Kahlan Amnell
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:19 pm
Sweets that's going a bit far... Cheese Whiz. I'm not going to stop reading Terry's books I'm sure he has others out there and other charaters to fall in love with though Richard will always be the apple of my eye^^ ~stares off at nothing for a second then snaps out of it and shakes her head~ Where was I oh yes... nothing ever ends as long as people keep reading it over and over again^^ Can't wait to see what Terry has in that head of his. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:57 pm
o.o I hope when I finish writing a book that people get into it  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

Lophus Rahl

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:00 pm
To clarify something for everyone.

Chainfire began a trilogy that will end the current story arc.

Meaning Phantom will be released this Tuesday, June 18, 2006 followed by another book which will be released in approximately 1 - 1 1/2 years.

Seriously if anyone has any questions that no one else knows here, then PM me and I will do my best to find the answer.

The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games