Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:51 pm
User Image

"The center of the entrance of the village. Its quiet and smelling of old and flowers that drift on the wind. It leads to the other parts of the place. The main pavement is surrounded by small stones and fallen petals that have drifted in. Its clean and everything is in order. The way it should be and once was."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:43 pm
*he walked in and looked at the courtyard, thinking of remodling it a little*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:29 pm
*he walked out with a mental list*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:56 pm
*yuka walked in, apearing to be the age of 2*  

yukatan
Vice Captain

Alies

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:00 pm
*Alies walked into the court yard with a sigh. She looked around and spotted a little boy. She slowly walked over to him then smiled when she saw who it was. She missed this kid even if he wasn't hers. She pulled down the hood from her head.* Hello little one. *She said softly.*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:02 pm
Alies
*Alies walked into the court yard with a sigh. She looked around and spotted a little boy. She slowly walked over to him then smiled when she saw who it was. She missed this kid even if he wasn't hers. She pulled down the hood from her head.* Hello little one. *She said softly.*
*he was facing away from her* alies...it has been a while *he continued to face away from her*  

yukatan
Vice Captain

Alies

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:05 pm
yukatan
Alies
*he was facing away from her* alies...it has been a while *he continued to face away from her*

*She nodded.* It has. I was worried about you then your father told me that you were with your mother. How are you doing?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:08 pm
Alies
yukatan
Alies

*She nodded.* It has. I was worried about you then your father told me that you were with your mother. How are you doing?
aye... *he sighed* i'm back...looking for my father... *he started to transform into an infant in apearence*  

yukatan
Vice Captain

Alies

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:13 pm
yukatan
Alies
yukatan
Alies

aye... *he sighed* i'm back...looking for my father... *he started to transform into an infant in apearence*

*She picked up the baby and rocked him gently.* Why are you looking for him?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:14 pm
Alies
yukatan
Alies
yukatan
Alies

*She picked up the baby and rocked him gently.* Why are you looking for him?
he is my father, what more reason do i need?  

yukatan
Vice Captain

Alies

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:17 pm
*She nodded.* Your right. *She lightly kissed his forhead.* I have missed you Yuka.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:18 pm
Alies
*She nodded.* Your right. *She lightly kissed his forhead.* I have missed you Yuka.
*he yawned a baby yawn* i'm hungry...but tired  

yukatan
Vice Captain

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out