Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:25 pm
User Image
"The house....The largest in the village, from outside looks it could be a hotel of sorts but, tis just a house."

User Image
"A fountan that remained working thought the whole time the village was dead, it adorns the path up to the house"

User Image
"A more private part of the river, it branches off into this small creek/pond area. A beautiful place to sit and watch the glimmering stars hit the water lightly."

You make trouble in my house, you make trouble for yourself...you don't want the owner mad at you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:22 pm
*he walks in* good *he smiled and set up the house with ancient japanese furniture, then walked out*  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Aradia Moerae

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:39 am
She wandered in with her heavy eyes and children. She yawned, finding her and Rim's room she let her bag fall off her shoulder. She herself set the children on the bed before softly falling on it. Her eyes closed she fell asleep again. Theia, Leo, and Ice all curled up under her arm and drifted into sleep aswell.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:41 pm
She mumbled softly and rolled out of bed. Grabbing a change of clothes she walked out the door and to her bar.

Aradia Moerae

Aradia Moerae

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:55 am
She found her way home with heavy eyes and yawned deeply. Getting to her bed she curled up and drifted to sleep quietly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:02 pm
She sat up blinking and mumbling. Looking at the time she blinked again. Grabbing her children she jolted out of the house and too her bar

Aradia Moerae

Aradia Moerae

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:44 pm
She wandered into the house with her husband and children in her arms. Walking upstairs she went to their room. Laying him down she picked up he children and took them to their room. Goin back to her bedroom she crawled in bed next to Rim. Kissing his softly she laid a hand on his chest and slipped into sleep with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:28 pm
She mumbled and woke up. Her head still on Rim's chest she sighed lightly. "Better get you back to where you fell asleep." She sighed again to herself and got out of bed. Picking him up carefully she wandered out and to the bar.

Aradia Moerae

ChibiOniNeko-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:06 am
*She walks in leaving a note on the nearest table she saw, which read*

Dear Rimshee,

Thank you for all you have done for me these last few days. But Its time for me and the twins to move on to Narushi. I hope to hear from you soon, and that you keep in touch.

Thank you again for all you have done for me and the twins. Nashu salume.

Sincerly yours
Lady Oni  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:18 pm
sir...why isn't there the inside pic of the village??wonder in the villages with no clue where she is going...  

SuiCiDal t3MptaTi0n

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:03 am
*he carried inara into his room. she had fallen asleep so he prepaired her for bed, taking off her bra, shirt, shoes, socks and pants, then puts one of his shirts on her, which was oversized for her. he then laid her in his bed so he could get ready for bed, removing all his clothing except for his boxers, and laid down next to her, holding her close, pulling the covers over them*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:10 pm
Rimshee
*he carried inara into his room. she had fallen asleep so he prepaired her for bed, taking off her bra, shirt, shoes, socks and pants, then puts one of his shirts on her, which was oversized for her. he then laid her in his bed so he could get ready for bed, removing all his clothing except for his boxers, and laid down next to her, holding her close, pulling the covers over them*

She stirred slightly, her eyes opening as she looked around, at first confused as to where she was. All of her confusion faded when she looked over at Rim asleep beside her. She smiled, cuddling closer to him, but trying not to disturb him while he slept.  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:14 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She stirred slightly, her eyes opening as she looked around, at first confused as to where she was. All of her confusion faded when she looked over at Rim asleep beside her. She smiled, cuddling closer to him, but trying not to disturb him while he slept.
*he oppened his eyes* hello, my love  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:25 pm
Rimshee

A smile came to her face when he opened his eyes. She rolled onto her side, wrapping her arms aroun him. "Hello my love...sleep well?"  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:29 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

A smile came to her face when he opened his eyes. She rolled onto her side, wrapping her arms aroun him. "Hello my love...sleep well?"
how could i not? i slep next to you...you passed out before we got here so i removed most of your clothing and put one of my shirts on you...hope you don't mind that i saw your bare breasts  
Housing District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff