Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 707 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:20 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:57 am
Hakai smiled happily ready for the pizza she got from DJ's Pizza. Oh she was starving, three apples were no way to leave, now pizza, pizza was. She smiled happily as she sat the pizza box on the table in the living room where the TV was, smiling and humming a new song in to herself.

"Oh this just smells great, nice work Ray!" She smiled as she took out one glass with strawberries around the rim. Opening her fridge and pouring herself a soda. "Man those andoirds sure now how to make a person feel at home." She knew that it was the skill of the punk rock looking dorid who made this all look like it did, and she had thanked him and the others for their work.

Sitting down, she reached for the remote and turned the set on. Opening the pizza box, she inhaled deeply and let out a loving sigh. "This is so good." she giggled taking a slice and taking a large bite. "Oh...hot, but so good." She smiled and ate. Yeah...this school wasn't so bad.  

PrincessRyoko

Inaluke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:21 am
Gothika was fighting hard in his home realm of Drenor, some Fel Raiders had attacked his new outpost and were trying to get through the Dark Portal. One of their commanders charged at him while he was busy dispatching a small pack of Fel Hunters. Ha managed to rip out the Commander's throat but was knocked backwards Stumbeling into The Dark Portal.

Moments later a Large red portal opened in Hakai's room, spitting out the 9'10 700lb behemoth squarely into her closet, armed to the teeth and still clutching the Fel Commangers throat in his clawed Hand.

"Wha.. where is this place.. it small and dark and smell of feet..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:28 am
Hakai blinked hearing a large thud coming from her closet. What the hell? She stood up growling that this was interupting her eating. She looked into her bed room checking her guitar making sure it was ok first. Phew nothing She heard voices coming from her closet....what kind of pervert would hide in her closet, how dare they, she was going to give them a good talking to.

Swinging open the doors she looked in fuming. "Hey you jack a...." she stoped dead in her sentance, slowly her eyes trailling up higher and higher... "What the...." she whispered. When she finally got to the head her face went pale and her eyes flashed from emerald green to bright yellow, a high pitched squeek coming from her as she slamed the doors closed. Oh god not another one... Ok maybe it WAS too soon to be a peace with this school.  

PrincessRyoko

Inaluke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:37 am
Gothika looked stunned at the little human. Humans were so, bite sized, in this universe. She screamed at him and then slamemd the door in his face and ran. First time that had ever happned with a human... normally they grabbed a sword and charged him...

He went to open the door but accidentally put his hand through the flimsy wooden thing. Sighing he ripped the door off its hinges and threw it to the side. He stepped into the room and smacked his head agiasnt the cealing, stumbeling back a few steps. Everything was so small...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:43 am
Hakai gasped her eyed widdened, she didn't care about the damage, the place was enchanted she was informed by the droids so any damage would replace itself within the hour. She blinked several times her eyes still a bright yellow and face still pale.

"Who....no what the hell are you? How did you get in my closet?" She started to back away. So much for a quiet meal in her room. Now she had another large creature to deal with....oh how she wished she had arm protectors or something...anything that would keep her from loosing large qanaties of blood again. "A...and could you not smash up the place..."  

PrincessRyoko

Inaluke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:53 am
Gothika looked at the puny human with a questioning glance. So many stupid questions, didnt this female know anything?

"I is Gothika Nethersic of thr Warsong Clan, I is a Nothrog warrior... and I got in your klaw-set becasuse i was knocked into the dark Portal by a Fel Raider. Now My turn for the questions, who is you, and why is everything so small... is we in jail?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:00 am
Hakai blinked sveral times, what the hell was this Gothika Nether....Neth...whatever person...thing talking about, portals and warriors. Ok now things are just getting weird she thought rubbing her head as she watched the blood stains and doors repair themseleves while they talked, at bit relived that what she was told was true....this was an effiant school...ah eh...back to the big green guy in her room.

"My name is Hakai Gemonis, and no we're not in jail...we're in my room...at a high school...on earth. I'm not sure how big things are were you come from but apparently very if they can spit out something like you...eh no offence, god don't eat me."  

PrincessRyoko

Inaluke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:24 pm
Gothika sighed inwardly, all these damn human names sounded alike to him, not a single sic in the lot of em. He looked around and saw the door repair it's self by magic... Allright, he needed not worry about getting out of this place.

"What is a High Skool Haw-Kai Gem-onis? and If this is Earth, then wy do I sense mostly water and air around?"

He sniffed the air and looked around. It was a very weird world, he needed to get out into an open space so he could see if he could call the spirits here or not. He turned and punched down the door frame and wandrerd out into the hall, leaving a trail of distruction as he took off all the wall mounted apparel with his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:30 pm
"Yeah thats because earth is surrounded by you know, water and people need air to breathe. Yes...thats my name..."

Her eyes widden as her room was broken down, she sighed and binked several times. What the hell was with this big ooff, storming around like some crazied idiot and smashing up her room...god why her.

"Would you watch it, I have to live here!" She shouted her eyes turning from yellow now to a bright red, slanting narrowly. "My god didn't your mother ever teach you any respect?"  

PrincessRyoko

Inaluke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:34 pm
Gothika was too busy trying to pry oepn the eleveator with his bare hands to hear most of what Hakai said, he olny gaught the last comment and turned, ripping up some more wall.

"My mother was killed by a human shortly after she gave birth to me"

He turned back and kept prying, eventually resorting to simply bashing it open with his bare hands and jumping down the shaft.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:53 pm
Hakai blinked and followed. Damn there goes my hot pizza. She blinked hearing what he said just as he jumpped down the shaft. She closed her door, glad she never took the key out of her pocket. Why doesn't he just use the button.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that!" she shouted down from the shaft "....where the hell are you going?" She sighed and started to follow him, running down the stairs. My god what the hell am I doing? He could pop my head off like a zit, but he could hurt someone.  

PrincessRyoko

Inaluke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:05 pm
Gothika landed on the roof of the elevator car, and fell through it. The he got up, smashed his way out of the elevator, and walked into the lobby. This was butch better, alot more room, not enough to fully streach out, but nough to relive his back pain a little.

He stood up a little bit more, he was 7 feet tall like this, but he was still fairly hunched over.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:54 pm
Xavos was a bit lst, and hopefuly he had made it to the right door. Room number "707". He looked at the door, unsure of what to do, and finding it unlocked he went in.

His long, panther like tail swished and his large pointed ears twitched left and right. Yes, he was a male neko, something many people had probably never seen before. As he loked at the room, he realized that it was not his, an a confused looked came onto his face.

"...'Ello? Anybody thea?" he asked as his England accent came through. Usualy it didn't but it did now, and that mattered. Xavos' crimson eyes scanned the room, hoping for a sign of life.  

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:23 am
The plucking and testing of guitar strings could be heard from one of the rooms. One to three strums on the strings before there was scilence then strings being plucked again. Suddently those sounds stopped as a voice was heard in the room. Setting down the guitar on its stand Hakai walked out of her room with a slow eerieness to her as she turned her head to the intruder of her domain as it where.

"Who are you and how did you get into my room?" She asked a bit coldly. Who wouldn't some random guy just easily waltzed into your room and the last guy before that was an 8 foot tall orger from another world that appeared in your closet and then tryed to kill you for looking like something that didn't exist. She was a bit warry at this point of anyone coming into her room.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff