Nothing.
View Results

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:39 pm
I HATE it!

crying

My visited links aren't changing color anymore, so I don't know where I've been and where I haven't.

The category things at the top (My Gaia, Community, etc.) don't switch unless you click them, so it takes longer to get somewhere.

The new header image sucks.

And it's just frupping confusing. There's too much going on on most of the pages.

Looks like crap on a laptop too...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:03 pm
The avi up in the corner is fuzzy sad
But I really like the new/free clothes xd  

Pixilated

Shameless Bookworm

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:21 pm
Yeah, it's so small it gets hard to make out.

But...what new/free clothes?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:29 pm
Nevermind, I found it.  

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

Honsu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:54 pm
Its crap.... thats all I have to say 3nodding

I mean links I've viewed right now don't turn grey either. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:43 pm
Well, all y'all should give feedback.

People gave feedback the last change and that's why it's the way it is now, prolly.

It'll take some getting used to, just like the old layout.

But I agree with Pix about the small, fuzzy avvie in the upper right. And I agree with Nuitari about the topics not changing colors and stuff.

It's like Gaia wanted to go for minimalistic or something.  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Honsu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:49 pm
I did give feed back domokun and on the forum made for it... and not not just a "it sucks" comment either mad I explained why i thought it sucked and that alot of thigns have changed and aI understand the whole gaia growing bs but blah blah blah xd no need for me to retype it all here

*edit add on*

I'm sorry was I here? I couldn't tell due to no gray stare
...yes I know I was already here but I wanted to add that cause its the most annoying thing about all thise besides the blinding white aka lack of color...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:56 pm
Honsu
I did give feed back domokun and on the forum made for it... and not not just a "it sucks" comment either mad I explained why i thought it sucked and that alot of thigns have changed and aI understand the whole gaia growing bs but blah blah blah xd no need for me to retype it all here

*edit add on*

I'm sorry was I here? I couldn't tell due to no gray stare
...yes I know I was already here but I wanted to add that cause its the most annoying thing about all thise besides the blinding white aka lack of color...

Yeah, I wish it had more color to it. After a while, the white is gonna get bad on the eyes. Especially if you're in a dark room.  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:02 pm
Yeah, I did the feedback thing too. I said what I didn't like, what I did like. I thanked the mods for the effort. I also said that I can get used to everything but the non-changing links.

I hate it when people go on there and just b***h like the attempt didn't matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:08 pm
Light of Nuitari
Yeah, I did the feedback thing too. I said what I didn't like, what I did like. I thanked the mods for the effort. I also said that I can get used to everything but the non-changing links.

I hate it when people go on there and just b***h like the attempt didn't matter.

I know!
They really need to put into consideration that it's real people behind Gaia just trying to make it better.
They don't have to be as good to us as they are.  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:31 pm
DarquePinkPaper
Light of Nuitari

I know!
They really need to put into consideration that it's real people behind Gaia just trying to make it better.
For real. Aren't they making like no profit?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:33 pm
Light of Nuitari
DarquePinkPaper
Light of Nuitari

I know!
no they make profit... some people obviously donate to get those items... and they keep up the servers along with the ads they have which help so theres gotta be some sorta profits somewhere for this to still be a site 3nodding  

Honsu

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:36 pm
Honsu
Light of Nuitari
DarquePinkPaper
Light of Nuitari

I know!
no they make profit... some people obviously donate to get those items... and they keep up the servers along with the ads they have which help so theres gotta be some sorta profits somewhere for this to still be a site 3nodding
But there isn't much. The donations go to site upkeep and server fees.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:38 pm
It's ok with me (I have taken advantage of the "gaia a-z"^^)

But the personal avatar at the top of the page is so small and pixelated! --It makes my other character look really retarded...more so than this one...
gonk

Miko-chan the NekoZuki

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:39 pm
Light of Nuitari
Honsu
Light of Nuitari
DarquePinkPaper
Light of Nuitari

I know!
But there isn't much. The donations go to site upkeep and server fees.

Well, I hope they make enough profit to get paid good and stuff.  
The Polls Project

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff