Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Yai get a cool avi
  Yes
  No
View Results

Cgamer101 Tokoro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:47 pm
So,as the topic says,im wonderin why glide bites,You never see him fight,and he just seems like a sucky navi.I mean,come on!Yai is the richest girl in the city(I cant remember the name of the place Lan and tthem live)Couldnt she afford a cool navi.I know about the special bond human and their navis have,but she might have been able to get a navi that is cool and can fight to become bestfriends with?Would that have been so hard?If her best friends can get cool avis like gutsman,roll,and megaman,why cant she?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:48 pm
Yai=Rich Glide=Butler Navi. Simple as that.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

The Best Avatar Ever

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:29 pm
Gutsman isnt cool. You're thinking of ACDC.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:36 pm
yai's a rich little b***h and gets annoying as hell. she doesn't deserve a cool navi  

sushi phish

GoTn_Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:59 am
I agree lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:47 am
Yes,I never thought of it that way.  

Cgamer101 Tokoro

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:09 pm
You do get to fight Glide in BBN3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:09 pm
When?  

Cgamer101 Tokoro

Fiyun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:31 am
Never happens in MMBN3 and forward from what I remember(otherwise he would have his own chip like all customized navis)

Sure, Glide has fancy rare chips, but he wasn't designed for combat(like Roll, but she have proven to be able to fight a couple of times.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:10 pm
did Glide EVER fight in the Battle Network series? I heard rumors about it happening in Battle Network 1, but nothing else.  

HalfMetal_Alchemist-Conor

Perverted Gumball

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:37 am
Shinsua
You do get to fight Glide in BBN3

When?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:24 am
HalfMetal_Alchemist-Conor
did Glide EVER fight in the Battle Network series? I heard rumors about it happening in Battle Network 1, but nothing else.

I don't remember ever fighting him. But, if I remember correctly, he does make an appearance as a fighter in MMBN 4.5: Real Operation. Which isn't available in Europe or the States. Only in Japan, only in Japanese. I'm gonna try and get it, anyway.  

Silenfoot

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:09 am
It's actually optional if you fight him or not
When Yai mails you about Mayl in the begning of the game instead of going to save Mayl immediatly go to Mayl's Homepage through her com.Glide will be there and...I just realized Glide's name is spelled Glyde...yes well he will be there and you talk to him,fight him, and get his chip.NOTE:you only get one chance to fight him for his chip.His chip is actually a glitch in the game it's a mega chip number 00.I believe all it does is recycle the last chip used  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:48 pm
he will someday ok lol  

Blackninja3003

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas