Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
So...I accidentally sodomized this girl. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like some sodomy with your order?
  Oh yes please. ^_^
  Uhh, no thanks. -_-
  Umm, maybe next time. ^_^;
  Is it spicy?
View Results

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:00 pm
User Image

Oldest Story
So...I'm at a party, small group, good times. We have some beers and drinks. I get to talkin' and at some point it gets brought up that this one girl had had a**l sex before from her exb-boy. Well, this was interesting and I was all ears, but her best friend starts to get pissed that she told this other girl first. They argue a bit, but after a few moments all is well. Later on I end up making out with the girl who got pissed that she wasn't told first. One thing led to the another and before I knew it, she was doggy style and we were ready to rock. However, things didn't go according to plan. A simple mistake, but easily correctable. Only I didn't correct it...and she didn't correct me either. I never wanted to do it before, but at that time, and with that much alcohol in me, it seemed like the thing to do. Needless to say, the next day I was incredibly embarrassed, but we both went on like it never happened.

So...anything like this ever happened to you. sweatdrop

Old Story
Okay, I was at another party, only this one was a good sized party, and I saw this girl there that I had hung out with on occassion and even played various sports with. We talked and had a few drinks. We didn't get trashed, just drunk. We ended up making-out, so we ended up in the backseat of my car (thank god I have a station wagon). Well, things got even hotter and right before we were about to do it to it she says that it's that time of the month. -_- I was just about to button my pants when she then casually suggested that we use door number two. o_O So...it happened again.

New Story
I was watching G4TV recently and caught an episode about a vibrator that moves to the music. If that isn't funny enough, it's designed to be an unofficial ipod acsexory, The OhMiBod (link below). Couple this with the Hello Kitty lower-body massager and you get a trend for fashionable pleasure devices. See for yourself.

Now for the more general discussion topic, hense the new thread title, and now with a poll! What do you guys think about sex in general? When is the time right? Any moral constraints? What is and is not acceptable? Are kids doing it too young? Any fun stories you'd like to share? Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

Interesting Links!

Unusual Toys.
www.OhMiBod.com

www.jmate.com/features/article_3.html (Hello Kitty Vibrator)

Strange Laws Against Sex. neutral
www.journalism.sfsu.edu/flux/gSpot/sexLaw.html

Legal Ages of Consent Around The World. eek
www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:18 pm
umm...no......*inches slowly away from thread*

So, uh, what possessed you to share this with us? ((assuming it's true, and not an attempt at humor..o.O conspiracy theory))  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:27 pm
Well, it was mentioned that we needed a wider variety of thread topics, and I figured I should post something that would get everyones attention, so I decided to tell this story. sweatdrop It's true, though it happened a year ago, and me and the girl are still friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:40 pm
lol, yeah. This does indeed widen the variety of topics. It has quite the effective attention getting title.  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Lepid0ptera

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:20 am
Yeah, guys are dumb that way.

Anyway, as a girl, I would like to tell you that you did the right thing.

Why?

Because if you had pulled out and gone back to the p***y, she would now have a raging, painful, urinary tract infection. NEVER switch from a** to p***y. If you ended up there accidentally, STAY there. Even if she doesn't realize it, you did her a BIG favor.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:04 am
o.O I never thought about the urinary tract infection thing..but it makes sense that it would cause that..  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:07 am
Lepid0ptera
Yeah, guys are dumb that way.

Anyway, as a girl, I would like to tell you that you did the right thing.

Why?

Because if you had pulled out and gone back to the p***y, she would now have a raging, painful, urinary tract infection. NEVER switch from a** to p***y. If you ended up there accidentally, STAY there. Even if she doesn't realize it, you did her a BIG favor.

blaugh x 1000. Never even occured to me. However, if I have my way, there won't be a next time. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:02 pm
*laughs* It probably would have happened to me, except for one problem: I'm gay.

However, it's still funny that the two of you are still friends. Congrats. I think if I did that to a girl she would have killed me.  

EngelerDeamon

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:08 am
EngelerDeamon
*Laughs.* It probably would have happened to me, except for one problem: I'm gay!

I don't know why, but that made me laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:38 pm
Dathu
EngelerDeamon
*Laughs.* It probably would have happened to me, except for one problem: I'm gay!

3nodding Good. that's why I'm here. ^_~  

EngelerDeamon

Grand Moff Locket

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:13 pm
Umm, no. I know for a fact you don't get an infection from having crap in some orifice. Remember, you'd get it in your a**s. Why? It's just as sensetive and open as any other orifice. Need an example? You can transmit STDs through the a**.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:50 pm
EngelerDeamon
Dathu
EngelerDeamon

Its still could... somewhat happen if you umm.. do a**l sex... still can get STD's from it don't cha know?  

E_Night

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:59 am
Eternalnight666
EngelerDeamon
Dathu
EngelerDeamon

Its still could... somewhat happen if you umm.. do a**l sex... still can get STD's from it don't cha know?

You can get STDs from just regular sex. a**l sex is just primarily associated with being a big transmitter of aids. When my roommate, who is gay, went to donate plasma at a blood clinic, on the application they asked if he had sex with a man since 1977. If he had, they wouldn't have taken his blood. He was a little offended, so he asked an employee why that was. She explained that the number of homosexual men with blood diseases that donate are so many that it would cost more to take their blood and test it (which costs) only to reject it than to simply turn them down ahead of time. Me and my roommate were shocked by the info. Anyway, the point of the story is that anyone can get STDs but a**l sex in general (not just homosexuality) puts you in a high risk zone to contract aids, but, of course, your partner has to have aids first. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:42 pm
Well, I once almost got drug into a threesome with a girl and a guy. It was really awkward, and it end with me leaving because while we were getting started the guy touched my leg. eek stare That was my limit. All I could picture was an endless string of these unwanted contacts. I just left. I'll take on as many girls as can fit in my bed at once, but throw in another guy.......just not my cup o' tea.  

Kharybuce

Newbie Noob

[Satan]

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:24 pm
eek ...wow...I haven't had something like that ever happen to me. Mainly because I'm only 13. sweatdrop  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff