Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Vacancies in towns! Guild in towns?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guild meeting in towns?
  Pointless. No.
  Eh, why not.
  Yes. :0
View Results

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:32 pm

So I checked the announcement and thought it sounded like there were vacancies in towns. :0 I checked it out and indeed there are. I reserved a neighborhood in the process of figuring out if there actually were vacancies. xD

I know some people have talked before about having a guild place in towns.
If people are interested we can either simply get the mule a house or meet at mine.

If people are looking for a spot and want to tag along in my neighborhood, PM me and I'll let you if I have spots open still.^^

UPDATE- My neighborhood is full and towns is pretty much full. o.x If you have any news, ideas, suggestions etc, then post.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:26 am

Okay, the point of the topic was to get feedback on if the guild should get a spot in towns or what.
So posting opinions would be groovy.

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Superior Jazz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:48 am
Sounds like a wicked plan to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:13 am
Yesh! Definately get the guild mule to get a spot in that neighborhood. It can be like a little meeting hall, and right near my house too heart

It's a fantastic excuse for me to stay up late- when everyone i'm talking to is in timezones where 2am for me is when it's most busy in there xd

Muaethia

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:35 pm
I've got house...I'd be more than willing to put my pad in the place.

It's got nothing in it right not, but I'm planning to change that.

It sounds like a wicked plan to me.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:24 pm

There's one extra spot and then the guild mule's spot. You can have the extra spot if this other girl who already said she might want it doesn't take it.
Or you can have the spot where the mule is since I don't really wanna put anything in the mule house anyways Dx Even without the mule there'd be 3 guild member houses we can go to in the same neighborhood.

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Seabhac

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:58 pm
That's cool. I've been searching for a place to put my house for a long time (despite the fact that I have nothing in it at this point sweatdrop ) so if there are any empty spots left and if it's not a big deal that I just joined the guild about ten minutes ago, then I'd love to take one.

EDIT: Never mind. Didn't read that last post properly. Heh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:25 pm
I had wondered why there were so many people in towns lately. If I could come to such a meeting, I totally would.  

Dande_Lion

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:15 pm
c a u s t i c

There's one extra spot and then the guild mule's spot. You can have the extra spot if this other girl who already said she might want it doesn't take it.
Or you can have the spot where the mule is since I don't really wanna put anything in the mule house anyways Dx Even without the mule there'd be 3 guild member houses we can go to in the same neighborhood.

Ok.. cool Just let me know when you have it all figured out, ok?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:50 pm
Well I would say it is worth a shot but a problem arises and that would people meet up or is it going to be the few devoted because I do not mind going to the meeting it is that you gotta set time and date and not to mention the fact that some of us may live in a different timezone that others (I for one live in PST but...I digress) I am all up for it and I would get a house BUT I am a bit too lazy and would rather have a devoted member of gaia keep the place rather than me. Im am not saying it is a bad idea but the best way is to meet up in the guild rather than towns.

but that is my own two cents  

Lesilrok

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:28 am

All the spots are full. I updated the first post.

I know at the guild anniversary we were thinking of meeting in towns just for the hell of it, so we could do something on occasions like that or just whenever people feel like it. Most of the time we are in the guild, but some people like towns. It's just something different to do I guess.
I dunno.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:29 pm
c a u s t i c

All the spots are full. I updated the first post.

I know at the guild anniversary we were thinking of meeting in towns just for the hell of it, so we could do something on occasions like that or just whenever people feel like it. Most of the time we are in the guild, but some people like towns. It's just something different to do I guess.
I dunno.

We could just meet in that town, as some guild members live there 3nodding It would be fun to all meet in towns sometime, but there would be the timezone issues...  

Muaethia

The Main Discussion Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff