Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 777 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragQueen_69

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:07 pm
Description:

Upon entering the room, one may find that there is not much to look at. It is just a small, square area. The walls are painted black, matching the sheets and the padded quilt on the bed, which is against the far left corner. A closet with glass doors is on the right wall. In each upper corner, three lights that look like green will-o-the-wisps swirl around, illuminating what they can of the tiny space. The only other light in the room shines from the faux window directly across from the door. It always shows a full moon covered slightly by a leaf-less, forbodding-looking tree. The color of the moon changes with Dimitri's mood.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:26 pm
((sorry i've been gone for so long, guys...if anyone missed me..........lol, i doubt that!))

Dimitri slumped onto his bed, leaning to rest his back on a pillow propped against the wall. It had been so long since he had seen this room. He'd only just arrived a few minutes ago. Somehow, because of that, he felt like a stranger in his own dorm.
He fingered the hem of cloth dress. Then he pulled it down over his knees so that they were forced to be taut across his chest. Resting his chin on his legs, he began to wonder: had anyone noticed he had left? Perhaps. Though probably none of them knew why. The letter had come so suddenly, and he had to leave right away...Oh well. He was back now, that's all that mattered.

DragQueen_69

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:37 pm
((Though this'll seem pretty random... I missed you, even though I've never met you! ^.^ *huggles* I'll delete this soon. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:12 pm
((awww, don't delete it!! i like to feel loved!! even if it's by someone who's never met me...lol. stay, talk! puh-lease?!?!))  

DragQueen_69

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:24 pm
"Ah I seem to have stummbled into the wrong place sorry" said Kika shyly.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:43 pm
Startled, Dimitri scrambled to this feet. "Oh, uh...hello, Miss. No bozer, really."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((yeah, that is a guy. he's a crossdresser, got a problem? XP lol.))

DragQueen_69

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:02 pm
((Oh, okkie, I won't delete it. The notion only came about because I didn't want to disrupt the flow of your RP, or anything. Oh dang, you're gone. ^.^;; Well, I'll stay with you when you return. Um.. here's a starter: how are you? Oh, also, avoid one-liners you two. ^.^ And... I really do like your character; his history intrigued me. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:50 pm
Hi i'm Kika Summers a new student here.

((*Lenair*: Rebel_Princess, please refrain from making "one-liner" posts. Be a bit more descriptive.))  

Rebel_Princess

DragQueen_69

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:47 pm
((uh...yeah, it's kinda hard to respond to a one-liner with a paragraph. that's why my last post was so short. they're usually not that bad. if you both are going to rp with me, then give me more to go on, okay? or else every one i do will be that short. XP yeah, i think i'm going to wait until Kee Kee responds because i really don't have much to go on right now. that and i'm DEAD tired from play rehearsals today, so i don't feel much like writing........except for this message, of course. lol. okay, so, yeah, help me out here, y'all.
oh, and thanks Kee Kee for the compliment on my character's background. i love it, too. =^.^=))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:47 pm
((Oh, I see. And that's true... it's hard to respond to little to no content. Hmm... it would be nice to RP with you sometime... but I can't see why either my upcoming or current characters would stumble upon your dorm. Hmm... but I could cook up a reason, unless you want to try another location. ^.^ Heh, and no problem on the compliment. You deserve it for your creativity. 3nodding ))  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:38 pm
Oh sorry!

Kika looked at the two she was talking to and figeted nervously. "Well i've already introduced myself, I just transfered her from L.A were I went to a small music school, are you intrested in music?" she asked walking into the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:36 pm
((aww, yeah, i know i rock with my imagination!! ^_____^
i agree, i think we should relocate. i only posted here to let everyone know i was back. i didn't actually intend on rping in here. XP sorry, Rebel...))

DragQueen_69

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:02 pm
((I suggest the belltower that you created, unless you had something else in mind. Hmm... I think I'll use Mikael. ^.^ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:54 pm
((i don't think the Belltower is a good place because there are so many pages of it, so i don't know where i left off, and it would seem weird for me to have been there doing one thing, then entering later doing something else. we could create another place, i think....maybe....))  

DragQueen_69

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:20 pm
((Oh, ok. I can help you with creating a new place. ^.^ But in the meantime, would you want to try "The Rooftop?" If not, then let's brainstorm! ^o^ ))  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff