Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Underoath...greatest band ever? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aiden12

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:55 am
well we all love underoath, but im curious as to how they compare to other bands...discuss  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:40 pm
i think they suck horriblye, maybe just me.  

ghostbuster777

TinkerBellsHell

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:00 am
ghostbuster777

Well then why the ******** did you post on here. For one they are much better than anything you could do so you are probably just jealous that they can kick any of your bands asses so I would just shut the ******** up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:09 am
I think there pretty kick a**  

Capt. Booty Shorts

Little Miss Lunacy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:53 am
I LOVE them! However, I only have their second CD, which is really different from their first and their newest one...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:47 pm
hardcoreXemo
ghostbuster777

Well then why the ******** did you post on here. For one they are much better than anything you could do so you are probably just jealous that they can kick any of your bands asses so I would just shut the ******** up.

Every one is open to there own opinion. Don't criticise someone for it, you might regret ti later.

they are alright i have defining the the what ever line ti is alright it could be much better though. Deffinitly not a band i would go and see if it was just them and it was an expensive show.  

jbiszombieboi

Xyloid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:53 pm
Little Miss Lunacy
I LOVE them! However, I only have their second CD, which is really different from their first and their newest one...

They have 5 albums.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:18 pm
Personally, I don't get the hype.
confused
They're no better then Atreyu.
..Actually, Underoath isn't the greatest.
I've heard their stuff, and to me it's just
not all that great.
Plus, the "popular" kids around here like them.

implosions

Zellian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:45 am
I definately like them, not my favourite band though.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:26 pm
haiad
hardcoreXemo
ghostbuster777

Every one is open to there own opinion. Don't criticise someone for it, you might regret ti later.

they are alright i have defining the the what ever line ti is alright it could be much better though. Deffinitly not a band i would go and see if it was just them and it was an expensive show.

i don't regret it  

TinkerBellsHell

xxAzuraxx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:46 pm
Yes. UnderOATH is amazing, but they aren't the best band ever. They're probably the second best band in their genre. In my opinion Drop Dead, Gorgeous beats the hell out of UnderOATH any day. But that's just me. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:44 am
Yep UnderOATH are the best i dont know what i would do if my friend told me about them i would more likely be very bored since i spend alot of my time listening and learning to play their songs smile  

BleedingDreamKit

[!] Miss. Becci

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:23 am
I do like Underoath but i think that the best band on the earth (in my opinion) is Atreyu! They were the first screamo band I ever liked and i think their great

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:12 am
hardcoreXemo
haiad
hardcoreXemo
ghostbuster777

i don't regret it

they are a good band, but i think many people use them as a way to say that they are emo. There are plenty of other emo bands that are great, just because people know underoath as a popular emo band people thend to put all the focus on underoath and forget the other great emo bands like blue october, slow coming day and suicide file.

sorry to say, but underoath is over-rated
xx  

cheese princess

Anim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:22 pm
UnderOATH fits in well with the whole emo thing, but I would definitely NOT consider them emo. They are infact, the greatest band ever, in my opinion biggrin  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff