Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Code Name Wa Sailor V Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have You Read the Sailor V Manga?
  Yep
  Nope
View Results

User_8572

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:55 am
So, I just got finished reading the Sailor V Manga and loved it, she by far is my favorite Sailor!! So I was wondering if anybody else out there has read any of the Sailor V books and what you thought!?

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:09 pm
no, but I always wanted too..i seen scanlations for it...but never in the whole.  

ElaborateDream

Syndrama

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:28 pm
I've read the entire saga (thanks to kurozuki.com), it's a beautiful story. You really get an understanding for Minako's character more. The cutest part is when Usagi and Ami cameo in the background for one scene in front of a store.

I love Ace Kaitou.... his tricks make Kamen look like a penguin with a ki blast and a stick 3nodding The Dark Agency is one of the better Dark Kingdom groups too. It's a shame it didn't carry over to the Sailor Moon manga, since Kunzite was in charge of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:46 pm
~Alechsa~
I've read the entire saga (thanks to kurozuki.com), it's a beautiful story. You really get an understanding for Minako's character more. The cutest part is when Usagi and Ami cameo in the background for one scene in front of a store.

I love Ace Kaitou.... his tricks make Kamen look like a penguin with a ki blast and a stick 3nodding The Dark Agency is one of the better Dark Kingdom groups too. It's a shame it didn't carry over to the Sailor Moon manga, since Kunzite was in charge of it.

I loved when Venus kissed Kunzite and had that familiar feeling, its SO cool how she was the 1st to figure it all out before anybody. Because in Sailor Moon you don't get a sense of knowing Minako because she's somewhat matured already and she posses as the princess but these books let you know what was going on before Sailor Moon and the others. I like how Artemis was funnier than Luna and Ace was so much cooler that Tuxedo Mask... too bad he was all evil and stuff... But I loved the characters like the chief of police and how obsessed she was with Sailor V, haha. Oh, and I thought it was so clever to show Naru and Usagi in glimpses and I think Makoto was there for a second too.

User Image  

User_8572

Kouji_no_miko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:55 pm
I've read all of Sailor V and she is my favourite Senshi as well, I love her fuku and her attacks are pretty awesome. Kaitou Ace was a cool character despite being evil in the end and I liked that Kunzite was in it too. It's a pretty funny character and it really does give you a much better idea of Minako's character.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:44 am
eek *saves the image* MORE PROOF FOR THE EXISTANCE OF MY FAN CHARACTER! *laughs evilly*  

Syndrama

Harajukuboy_14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:22 pm
heart heart heart I LOVE SAILOR V!!!!!!! heart heart heart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:03 am
No, sadly I have not but I've always wanted to 3nodding  

Namtastic

Lunatic

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:25 am
~Alechsa~
I've read the entire saga (thanks to kurozuki.com), it's a beautiful story.

Thank you so much for that link! eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:28 am
I have a TON of Sailor V pics if anyone wants to see them- anime, manga and fanart.  

Kouji_no_miko

Lay-San

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:52 pm
bounty_hunter_bk
~Alechsa~
I've read the entire saga (thanks to kurozuki.com), it's a beautiful story.

Thank you so much for that link! eek

i went there and i love the story! and i like it! heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:10 pm
I should check out these books they must be interesting . . .  

MistressBriseis

jovemako

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:07 am
they're great! you get a more fufilling sense of the overall story this way. I wish she would have gotten them licenced in English as well. A.She would have been rockin the benjamins (what sailor moon fan would pass it up honestly?) and B. Those who have no link to the translations (before reading this thread) would have gotten the same joy out of it like us.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:25 am
I read Sailor V. She became my favorite scout after reading it.  

bunnymint

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:50 am
~Alechsa~

Which ones do Adonis appear in? Which one tells his his story?  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff