Reply The Polls Project
Ignorant society

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DOWN WITH SOCIETY!!!
  YAY!!!
  No, I am a homophobic ********, and I deserve to die painfully.
View Results

Pain_of_Insanity

1,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:06 pm
What is with society? Why can't people just accept the fact some people are diffrent? One of my best friends was a transgender, and she(he) was beaten and strangled, becuase she was diffrent. The a*****e who did it, didn't even know her, and he said he did it because his brother was in love with her, and accepted her for who she was and I quote "I don't want no f** for a brother". Can someone please explain to me why people have problems with transgender and homosexuals? And don't give me the s**t that it's unnatural, because people were born that way BORN, they didn't choose to be like that, they just are.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:58 pm
Because humans with all of our brain power are possibly the least intelligent creatures alive, very sad I know.  

black_knightj

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:04 pm
Stupidest isn't a word...

ninja

But I know where you're coming from. Hell, most of my friends are gay or bi.

One of my friends in high school got the s**t beat out of him one day because a redneck was homophobic. It's pretty damn ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:29 pm
Fear.
People tend to be naturally afraid of what they don't understand.

Also, the people who are against the homosexual/transgender community are often times themselves struggling with their own sexuality. They already feel insecure and ashamed and having another individual around them, that causes them to take a look at themselves, makes them feel insecure and angry.

Most times these people are ignorant somewhat uneducated, if not completely, so again; they do not understand and they are afraid of what they can't comprehend.

I know Yoda said this but it's fitting, "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:03 am
I suppose you could say the same about ***** attracted to children just like some people are attracted to others of the same sex. How can you say one's wrong and one's not?

Because children don't agree to have a relationship with the *****, but homesexuals agree to have relationships with each other...? It's an important difference, but that would mean that having an attraction to children isn't wrong, as long as you don't act upon it... and humans have act upon their attractions at one point, just like all animals do...

sweatdrop

A bit off topic, I know...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:52 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I suppose you could say the same about ***** attracted to children just like some people are attracted to others of the same sex. How can you say one's wrong and one's not?

Because children don't agree to have a relationship with the *****, but homesexuals agree to have relationships with each other...? It's an important difference, but that would mean that having an attraction to children isn't wrong, as long as you don't act upon it... and humans have act upon their attractions at one point, just like all animals do...

sweatdrop

A bit off topic, I know...

No, having an attraction to children is still wrong. It's just better for all children if that person doesn't ever act on those feelings.
Because...I'm not sure if this is right but I thought that ***** weren't attracted to children as so much of a 'Oooh, baby' thing but more of a 'you're small and delicate and pretty so I can hurt you and destroy you easily and I'd enjoy that', type of thing.

A homosexual isn't gay because they like the idea of being dominant over the same sex or anything. It's pure sexual attraction.
For a ***** it's more about hurting something and tarnishing something. Feeling in control.

At least that's what I think. I'd look it up but I really don't feel like looking up that sort of thing right now.  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:55 am
DarquePinkPaper
No, having an attraction to children is still wrong. It's just better for all children if that person doesn't ever act on those feelings.
Because...I'm not sure if this is right but I thought that ***** weren't attracted to children as so much of a 'Oooh, baby' thing but more of a 'you're small and delicate and pretty so I can hurt you and destroy you easily and I'd enjoy that', type of thing.

A homosexual isn't gay because they like the idea of being dominant over the same sex or anything. It's pure sexual attraction.
For a ***** it's more about hurting something and tarnishing something. Feeling in control.

At least that's what I think. I'd look it up but I really don't feel like looking up that sort of thing right now.
Oh, maybe. That would make sense.  
The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff