Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon Season 6 (What if...??)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would You Wanna See A 6th Season?
  Ya!
  Um...?
  Never! leave it be-
View Results

User_8572

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:13 pm
So I've been reading a lot of posts talking about Sailor Moon and how some people wish it had continued past StarS (even though Naoko said she was done after 200 long hard episodes and 18 + 3 Sailor V Manga's) BUT What if it did go on...?? I imagine the anime would only go on because the manga ended with much closure but the anime could've used one last good "Ta-Da" in the ending.

My thoughts are there are 2 more transformations Usagi could've done, one is Cosmo's but that isn't for a long time coming... but if anyone has seen the 'Live Action,' Sailor Moon has a pearl sailor uniform that I love... Some of my ideas for how the sixth season would've gone were a new transformations, the Sailor Senshi would finally upgrade to have 'stars' on their pendants instead of hearts (like how they looked at the end of the manga). Not sure who the Big Bad would be, its had to beat the Sailor Wars. But I imagine after everything it'd finally end with Usagi and Mamoru getting married, Usagi getting her Neo-Queen Serenity crown (like in the Pearl Sailor Moon pic) and Crystal Tokyo would be an idea for the future. Maybe Mamoru's hair could turn purple for some reason like the King's hair in the future like R depicted, or he finally figures out how to use his 'Tuxedo Smoking Bomb' thing like in the manga and he has 'real' super powers!!

But that's just some of my ideas I'd like to of seen, how about you??

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:18 pm
The manga DID end with the wedding 3nodding

But as for what happened after the Sailor Wars... it's all been revealed already in the R saga. They got married, then everyone settled down. There was peace for over a thousand years, and then the Black Moon Family rose up and rebelled.

Coming up with things that happened right after Stars, before their crowning as King and Queen of Earth, is what roleplays and fanfictions and doujinshis are for. Which is the natural order of thing as far as anime/manga is concerned 3nodding  

Syndrama

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:02 am
there's always the idea of what if Sailor Chibimoon and the amazon senshi would be like if they fought and there adventures

bit somehow i think it would be a little boring, we'd kinda know what was coming (eg-who she'd end up with, what she's look like as queen)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:15 pm
~Alechsa~
The manga DID end with the wedding 3nodding

But as for what happened after the Sailor Wars... it's all been revealed already in the R saga. They got married, then everyone settled down. There was peace for over a thousand years, and then the Black Moon Family rose up and rebelled.

Coming up with things that happened right after Stars, before their crowning as King and Queen of Earth, is what roleplays and fanfictions and doujinshis are for. Which is the natural order of thing as far as anime/manga is concerned 3nodding

Ya, I remember that happened in the manga but maybe it could be like Ail & Ann's little thing (even though that was a filler for the manga to catch up with the anime along with Nehelenia coming back) But maybe it'd be fun to see the Anime wedding, something from the past always comes back to bite them in the a** so why not have something happen on Usagi's wedding day!? I think I'd be fun but this is what fan fics are made of~  

User_8572

LibrarianThaedrisAedis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:16 pm
I'd love that.  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out