Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Dont buy MMBN6 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cgamer101 Tokoro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:59 pm
Look,I know taht whoever the captain of this guild is will probably come here and yell at me for bashing a megaman game battle network game.After all,this is the MMBN guild.BUt I dont care.Since im a part of this guild,Im gonna lend some helpful advice.Save your 25$ or 30$ and DONT buy the new battle network game.Ive had it since friday.I just beat Gregar today.And im gonna say I was sorely dissapointed.It was nothing like I expected.Megaman battle network games are supposed to be challenging.But I found no challenge in this game at all.The navis are very easy to beat.And either Gregar or Faltzar are no problem.The only reason it took me tilll today to beat Gregar was because I took BBs jobs.So,even if no one will listen to me,im recommending not to to buy Battle Network6  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:09 pm
Did you do everything in the game including fighting ProtoManFZ, BassBX and Gregar/Falzar SP?  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Cgamer101 Tokoro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:22 pm
No,just beat Gregar  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:25 pm
That's your problem. You only beat the easy bosses. There's more to just doing the story you know. If you want a real challenge, you have to be tough and have patience like me. Do everything in the game. Then beat EVERY BOSS with just your BUSTER. No crosses. No beast outs.

Before doing any of that, beat ProtoMan FZ, BassBX and GregarSP. Don't tell me there was no challenge when you haven't even completed half the game.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Rock Bomber

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:46 pm
Nova-chan is right! If anyone says that they are a true Megaman Otaku then you'd buy they game! There are many things that you have to do before that game is over! Like exploring the Graveyard Area and Immortal Area! AND defeating the Cybeast again! Greiga or Falzar! That game was truely amazing in my opinion and my opinion count for everyone who doesn't have an account on Gaia!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:10 pm
man i think it was the best of all of them. that about all i have to say... oh and he is not rockman. he is megaman  

Toxmithy

Shy Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:15 pm
Don't get so technical. RockMan is japanese and Megaman is english.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:19 pm
i know that. BUT WE ARE ENGLISH!!!!! not japanese.  

Toxmithy

Shy Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:20 pm
People DO buy japanese games you know. And not everyone lives in America.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:20 pm
but if you remember they changed his name from rockman to megaman.  

Toxmithy

Shy Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100

Rock Bomber

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:04 am
EVERYONE!!! Really! Megaman's REAL name is ROCKMAN and lan's REAL name is NETTO!!! These names are better!! They are the first and origonal names!!

Maylu = Meiru
Dex = Dekao
Yai = yaito
Ms.Mari = Mariko-sensei
Mick = Kotarou
Higsby = Higure
Sal = Sorama
Miyu = Miyuki
Chaud Blaze = Enzan Ijuin
Megaman = Rockman
Hub = Saito
Patch = Raito
Protoman = Blues
Bass = Forte
Alpha = Proto
Falzar = Faltzar
Gragar = Greiga
Spoutman = Aquaman

Thats how it was! Thats how it should have stayed!! the should have kept the origonal names! So don't ANYONE go off and tell me that i'm not calling them the right names! BECAUSE I AM!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:54 am
I don't think RM BN6 was dissapointing... it was very fun! 4laugh

Yes! It's ROCKMAN! Not Megaman (might as well rip off Ultraman)!! Stupid dubs, it's just screwed. The regular names were better!!

exehq.com, please!!  

xXDivineRoseXx

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:34 pm
Tiayoh
EVERYONE!!! Really! Megaman's REAL name is ROCKMAN and lan's REAL name is NETTO!!! These names are better!! They are the first and origonal names!!

Maylu = Meiru
Dex = Dekao
Yai = yaito
Ms.Mari = Mariko-sensei
Mick = Kotarou
Higsby = Higure
Sal = Sorama
Miyu = Miyuki
Chaud Blaze = Enzan Ijuin
Megaman = Rockman
Hub = Saito
Patch = Raito
Protoman = Blues
Bass = Forte
Alpha = Proto
Falzar = Faltzar
Gragar = Greiga
Spoutman = Aquaman

Thats how it was! Thats how it should have stayed!! the should have kept the origonal names! So don't ANYONE go off and tell me that i'm not calling them the right names! BECAUSE I AM!!

Mr. Famous = Meijin
Names I can't remember = Better names I can't remember.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:45 pm
Yes,his original name was rockman.I think the name should have stuck,both in English and Japanese.And what is the mark of S?It makes me think of serenade from 3.But I know taht cant be right  

Cgamer101 Tokoro

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:48 pm
Have all Standard chips.  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items