xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:01 pm
Story:
[FMA>Amestris>Homunculus Goodies>Envy>Envy's DIARY]

Diary Entry 06:
Envy
Dear Diary,
Well, this is odd. Love is forbbiden, right? Seems that all the homunculi have their own lovers. Heck, even Gluttony has one. (Ew! The poor girl!) Why don't I have one? Yes, why don't I!? Why don't I have a frikken lover like the other homnculi have!? They all just gotta pick on Envy, don't they!? I'm getting a frikken girlfriend! I'm not going to be the loser homunculus. No, that's Gluttony's job. I'M GETTING A GIRLFRIEND NO MATTER WHAT!

Love~
Envy

Rules:
No cybering
no godmodding
oh gawd, I'm too lazy to type the rest...

Characters:
[that's right. this is teh dating thingy for envy.. unless you wanna be aqainted with one of the other Sins]
Envy: [Princess Zelda+Link temporary]
Edward:
Alphonse:
Lust:
Sloth:
Wrath:
Greed:
Pride:
Gluttony:

Forms

[Darkest Night>Forums>Roleplays>Envy's Envy>Forms]

Name:
Nickname:
Race:
Alchemy:
Appearance:
Bio sad optional)
Crush:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:05 pm
Name: Kunami Hakura (was given name by her creator)
Nickname: Hatred
Race: Homunculus
Alchemy: All
Appearance sad black hair)
User Image
Bio:Hakura was the person who created her. She was given the name Kunami, whom Hakura tried to use human alchemy to bring back.
Crush:Envy  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:09 pm
Hatred ran along the road, the same way Envy does. She remembered the first time she met him.
It was dark, and Envy was all alone. The humonculi were put in different rooms. There laid a boy, green hair, closed violet eyes, and pale skin. There laid someone as well, someone who he had never met before. As he slowly opened he eyes, they were laid on a lying figure, across the room. She looked dead, but she wasn't. Envy got up and walked to the person. A girl. He sat beside her and stared. Black hair, blue eyes, pale skin, black clothes, and precious. The girl opened her eyes slowly, but Envy had not noticed. She moved her pupil to Envy's face and finally he noticed her smile. Envy watched as she sat up. He realized she was the exact height as he was. The girl smiled sweetly at him. "I guess you've just woken up?" Envy nodded. "Yeah. Name's Envy. You?" The girl chuckled hoarsely. "My name is Hatred. Tell me, what happened? I don't remember anything." Envy shook his head. "I don't know. Don't worry, Hatred. My friends, the other homunculi are somewhere. Maybe you can travel with us?" Hatred nodded. "Very well."
After finding the group, Hatred stayed with them for a few hours, and after realizing that with all the people she's killing, she won't kill the one she hated the most. She ran away, and never saw them since.

Hatred ran faster, as fast as Envy. 'I guess you've just woken up?' 'Yeah. Name's Envy. You?' 'My name is Hatred. Tell me, what happened? I don't remember anything.' 'I don't know. Don't worry, Hatred.' Those words, 'Don't worry, Hatred', echoed in her mind. She had... Tears in her eyes. She shook her head and wipened them away, and continued to run.

Envy walked alone, away from the rest of his friends. They decided to destroy separate towns. Fortunately, the village he was assigned to destory was close to where Hatred ran at. He was muttering in envy, an annoyed voice. "I get stuck with annoying things. I bet they aren't even destroying, but dating their special people." He grunted. "Just because I don't have one, they can boss me around! Hmpf!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:58 pm
Hatred ran into the village where she was... Born. She arrived at the town of her birth as a human, and homunculus. Just outside, she shapeshifted into her sister.
User Image
She walked into the town, gasping very softly as she saw the sight of Envy, destroying her town. She ran to Envy. "Stop! STOP!" Envy looked at Hatred. "Those eyes..." He looked deeper. "You remind me of Hatred." Hatred turned aorund. "Follow me." Envy blinked. "Why, pipsqueak?" He followed her anyway.
They were in an alley. Hatred turned into her usual homunculus appearance. "What made it so obvious?" Envy chuckled. "I could tell your eyes from thousands. Hatred, what- Where were you?" Hatred looked up. "Travelling. I wanted to find the person I wanted to rid of first, then... You guys kept killing other people, so I ran off. Once I killed the person I wanted, then I'd join up with you guys. Where.. Are they?" Envy grunted. "Dating." Hatred looked down. Envy looked at the frown on her face. Does she... "I'm not with anyone. They're making do all the work." Hatred looked up at him with a hint of hope on her face. "You're not? Why?" Envy shrugged. "Because no one likes the jealousy of humans." Hatred chuckled. "No one likes the hatred of humans." She had.. Tear's in her eyes. Envy blinked. "W-Wait! Was it something I said?" Hatred cried on her shoulder. "I'm so glad you're okay! I knew I shouldn't have left, but I did! I'm just glad you're still alive!" Envy hugged her. "Don't worry, Hatred. I'm okay." Hatred smiled. "You said that when we first met. You always said 'Don't worry, Hatred', when I was with your group."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:09 am
Envy chuckled. "Yeah, I remember. Those words always did echo in my mind." Hatred looked up to look at his face. "Are you... Mad at me?" Envy shook his head. "No." He hugged her tighter. "God, you had me worried." Hatred smiled. "I-I'm so sorry, Envy." Envy smiled. "It's okay. Are you going to leave me again?" Hatred shook her head. "No, I promise." Envy nodded. "Good. And don't worry, Hatred. You know I'm too fast to be killed." Hatred giggled.
Envy pressed his lips against her. Hatred's eyes widened n surprise, but her body did not react. She allowed him whatever he wanted, and returned the kiss. He looked at her. "I hope you're not mad at me." Hatred smiled and nodded her head. "I am... For worrying me! Besides that, no." She kissed him once more and looked out the alleyway. Envy had let go of her and turned to walk out. Hatred kept still, turning into the little girl once more and looked at the ground. "This is where I was born, alchemist and homunculus... Or at least it's what I think I remember. I was born at the Gate, but the transmutation occured here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:15 pm
Envy blinked. "You can remember?" Hatred shook her head. "I saw in a dream."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:51 pm
[can I rp as Envy? XD or Gluttony?]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:50 pm
((you can play as both)
Hatred shook her head slightly. "Forget it." She smiled at him. "But... At least you've got osmeone special, just like the others do, right?"  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:12 pm
Envy made a shifty eye movment "Euhh, Right! right...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:27 pm
Hatred sighed as she walked out of the alley. "Well, the things that might be my memories will be gone soon enough."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:16 pm
Envy thought for a moment. He ran after her, changing his appearance to a young man with black shoulder length hair. he wore a spanish shirt with Black shiny skin tight pants [like one of those dudes from the spanish sword-fighting movies...preferably Zorro] "Oi, senorita." He held her hand gently and bowed down to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:45 pm
Hatred blinked. "Envy, what are you doing?"  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:53 pm
"Trying my best to not seduce you." He said jokingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:11 pm
Hatred blinked. "O-Okay..." She blushed slighty and chuckled nervously.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:10 pm
"You look cute when you do that" He stroked her cheek gently  
Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items