Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Im sorry but

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElaborateDream

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:43 pm
Im sorry but where is everyone getting the idea that Sailor Cosmos is Sailor Moon's last transformation? It never stated anywhere in the manga so...is it just because of the odangos? Or the fact that Cosmos is a coward like Usagi? I seem to remember reading somewhere that states that after Usagi became Queen she lost her senshi power..so she couldn't be Cosmos...

please enlighten me on where your getting the information? Cause if Im wrong...then well I will admit it...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:54 pm
Well, I'm not sure if its true... but I though Chibi-Chibi (in the manga) WAS Sailor Moon/Cosmos coming back to the past to tell Usagi not to run away from being afraid of her destiny. I think Cosmos is 'what could've been' instead of Neo-Queen Serenity Usagi would've run away from Chaos and then for some reason become Cosmos (not sure how) but I just always thought that she was just the very future version of what Usagi would become if she didn't fight her last battle and jump into that cordon thingy and evaporate into nothing. But I could just believe what I felt cuz it kinda was confusing when I think about it more...? Oh well, if she's not Sailor Moon and JUST Sailor Cosmos then it must be a popular hair style then... hmm can't quite say?  

User_8572

User_8572

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:20 pm
SPOILERS Beware!!!!
Read these pages and you tell me what you think...

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:30 pm
ok, that clears things up..thanks for finding that... >.>  

ElaborateDream

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers