Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elven_beauty16

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:45 pm
im looking for help. i have loved sailor moon for as long as i can remember and even though i am 16 i still love her put the problem is im tring to get all of the sailor moon movies tv series and basicly what ever is sm well i can find everything and it bugs me really bad its the only collectio i have and i want it to be full so if any one had any thing please let me know  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:18 pm
All I can really say is look on buying websites like ebay or amazon. (On a side note you need to work on your grammar and punctuation)  

LibrarianThaedrisAedis

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:21 pm
I believe Amazon sells all three movies, in a set no less.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:02 am
I bought the entire the entire series off ebay once...plus the movies and specials on one..well 6 disks..the bad part they were realplayer format x.x  

ElaborateDream

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:14 am
amazon.com sells the full collection of season 1-4 in small box set along with the 3 movies, StarS you'll have to get on eBay...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:18 am
i know you can check out the final shows of Sailor Moon on YouTube.com. I just saw the last espidoe for the first time last night. I'm so happy that I finally got to see the ending.  

Majoanma

elven_beauty16

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:01 pm
thanks for the help hopfuly that will make my serch easier  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:00 pm
If you have a Suncoast around they usually have Season's 3 and 4 (but those are usually uncut/dubbed versions) and the 3 movies (they are usally in a set) and those usually have both the Japanese and English version

If you want the Japanese subbed then you will probably have to go to Ebay or Amazon like others have said. And like someone else said youtube.com has the entire StarS series.

Hope I helped mrgreen  

Yami_Puppi

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces