Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Ethernal flames

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:08 am
Who belives in em?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:11 pm
Em is a total a*****e. Don't believe a single thing he says. He just likes annoying people.

...Before you ask for an answer, GIVE A ******** QUESTION! At least tell us what they are! scream burning_eyes  

VivoDePyre

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:31 pm
Pyrokin132
Em is a total a*****e. Don't believe a single thing he says. He just likes annoying people.

...Before you ask for an answer, GIVE A ******** QUESTION! At least tell us what they are! scream burning_eyes

It's pretty obvious he's talking about eternal flame thingies. I think he meant to put " 'em ", meaning them.
Now, stop over reacting. biggrin

Personally, I'm not very knowledgable about eternal flames, though the science behind a flame burning forever seems a bit false.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:01 pm
Pyrokin132

hold up. take a chill pill. I dont know what he is asking either but im going to speak with out cussing. Gosh. He'll tell us.  

Dark_Lord_Poe

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:35 pm
Dark_Lord_Poe
Pyrokin132

hold up. take a chill pill. I dont know what he is asking either but im going to speak with out cussing. Gosh. He'll tell us.

Sorry. I wrote after trying to convince someone the Sylux from Metriod Prime is overpowered. ><  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:26 am
xd I ment the Ethernal flames with 'em', sorry, chatprograms have ******** up my mind wink .

Ethernal flames are exactly as the name sais,
Long ago the legends started with the sun being one of the flames, but that rumor died off with sience coming up.  

gundam-chan

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:36 am
I'm not sure how a flame would burn for ever. They need fuel, and this must run out at some point.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:22 pm
You mean eternal flames? As in the ones you can buy when you die? (I believe JFK has one...)

Or do you mean ethereal flames? As in a flame or light/heat that is related to the paranormal.

There's a big difference. smile  

Ciora

Nyctalopia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:15 am
gundam-chan
xd I ment the Ethernal flames with 'em', sorry, chatprograms have ******** up my mind wink .

Ethernal flames are exactly as the name sais,
Long ago the legends started with the sun being one of the flames, but that rumor died off with sience coming up.
Part of this started with the Jewish tradition of keeping a single lamp lit at all times in the temple, known as an Eternal Lamp. Look up the Hanukkah story for a myth about them.  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games