Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:43 pm
Locale Name:New Hope Hospital

Classification: City Service
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:

Description:
A small old clinic that used to serve as a hospital for the area,

It has recently fallen under the management of one healer, who is general bussy with one patient by the time the next arives. TO bussy infact, to give the building proper cleaning.

Please do not start fights in the hospital or you willb e forced out of this district and your charccters who started may be bared from taking part in its services.

Past Events:

Current Events:

Last Current Events Page:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:55 pm
Sarah walked to the hospitals main doors. Though dirty and run down, it would make an excelent place to establish her trade. First though, she would need to find help, she had an idea were to go. However first she would leave a note.

The note read: Please do not use this location for anything. I am going to re-open the hospital. If you are intrested in a job I will be back soon.
-Sarah, the healer.

She then left the imediat area.
-move to Byako Inquirer HQ-

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:27 pm
Sarah returns to the hospital with a frown. It was instantly evident that no one had stopped by in her leave. "It seems that I shall have to clean this mess on my own..." She easily forces the door open with the but of her spear and enters the building.

The inside was a dusty mess"This will take longer than I anticipated." she said with slight dissapointment. She quickly searches out a janitors closet, but it was long ago emptied of its contense. "I really do perfer avoiding such methods, but it seems I don't have a choice... MICRO STAR" she raises a hand and in front of it emeges a tiny ball of light apears. She begins gesturing, guiding the ball with magical energies along the dirty surfaces, the ball absorbing and incinerating the gunk and grime.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:37 pm
It was at that time she found it-- an old abandoned building. That place would be perfect. She continued to slowly walk towards it, leaving behind her a trail of blood. Her scythes were getting really heavy, but she couldn't leave them behind. They were her only...friends. Always been with them since she was a child. Since she was brought...There.

Now that she was closer to the building, it was obvious that it used to be an old clinic. Wasn't it a little ironic that she would die there? She continued to walk toward it using one of her scythes as a crutch. Her free hand was on her wound trying to stop the blood a little, until she was in the building at least.

As soon as she stepped in it, she fainted, falling on the cold floor of what used to be a hospital. Her scythes fell on either side of her body and a little puddle of blood appeared underneath her.

Zemblanity Insomnia

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:45 pm
Sarah returned to the entrance upon hearing the doors shut and a dull thud. Upone seeing the collapsed figure she sprang into action, she smothered the star and summoned her staff. She waves it over the person and murmurs "Giga heal"

Inside the mind of the person the image of a tropical beach with a goddes rising from the ocean itself apears. Their wouds are closed by the magical energies, and their lost blood is quickly regenerated.

"Are you all right?" says Sarah with concern.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:57 pm
The young girl heard a female voice. What was she saying? Her mind was now far away from the land of the living. The words didn't make any sense to her. She didn't really mind knowing the meaning either. Now her body was a clam with it's life slowy flowing out.

Then she saw something. A glowing light. Sand. Water. A beach. And a woman on it. No...she was on the water. Slowly the image disappeared from her mind. Her body became warm once again. She could feel all her fingers and her body wasn't hurting anymore. Could it be that...she was...alive?

She opened her eyes and saw the figure of a woman. No, it wasn't the same one that was in her dream. Or vision. She wasn't sure. But it was a woman nonetheless.

"Are you all right?" said the unknown woman.

Iris looked at her for a second, blinking her eyes. Slowly, she made her head move up and down in a little nod, never letting the woman leave her sight.
A few seconds passed before Iris made another movement.
"Why?"
A single word sentence, but it was full of meaning. She couldn't understand what that woman did. It was more then obvious that she just saved her life, but that was illogical. Disposal of the weak to let the strong survive. It was the basic of the basics. Or at least what she was taught all her life.

Zemblanity Insomnia

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:31 pm
Sarah began to laugh softly, "Why, because a hospital is a place of healing, dear. You came in so I was obliged to heal your wounds. Everyone and everything deserves the chance to live. Please take your time and rest, even magicly aided, healing takes time."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:24 am
Iris slowly moved her small body, which felt heavier than usual at the time, near the wall and sat next to it. She let her head fall between her knees as if she was ashamed of something. And she was indeed. Ashamed of being alive. Ashamed of failing her duty. Ashamed of being born.

Her weak little hand moved towards one of her scythes and brought it next to her. She cradled it with her arm like a litle girl would have taken a teddy bear, for her scythe was like one to her.

She then gave the same look at the lady who had doomed her to remain alive. "Not...one....Abandoned...ruins..." She said to the lady.
She had a small and gentle voice, but at the same time, trained ears could tell that she wasn't used to speaking. She rarely did, for she wasn't allowed to speak inside her "home".

After that, she let her head fall back between her knees with her arms over her head. Might as well get used to be alive now...

Zemblanity Insomnia

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:38 am
Sarah bent down and cleaned up the pool of blood with the star. When she had finished that she sent the star about cleaning other areas of the entrance. She then turned to the girl and asked, "Whats wrong dear, you seem distrested?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:03 pm
Iris waited a little before answering the lady that just healed her, her long blue-ish ponytails falling in front of her eyes. Why would she answer the lady? But then again why not? She wasn't sure what to think. But... Might as well do it.

"I failed....Death...was...punishment" she simply said.

The woman got her answer and she already knew enough. Way more than Iris would have normally told someone. Most humans would have been grateful to have another chance at living and that was why she answered the woman. She probably did what other people would have wanted her to do...even if it was stupid and illogical.

Zemblanity Insomnia

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:37 pm
Sarah walked over to the girl and nelt down beside her, "There ther dear, I understand. I suppose the only choice you'll have is to walk away. Trust me, I speak from experience. Where do you think I got these?" she says showing the large shackles on her wrists. She reached a caring arm around the girls shoulder, saying queitly in her ear, "Moving on is the only thing one can do at times like those..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:51 pm
When the woman touched Iris's shoulder, the girl made a quick move in the hopes of grabbing her scythes to kill the woman in a single stroke because of her assassin's instinct, but the pain soon come back to her arms, stopping her before she could even grab her weapons.

She then moveed her knees closer to her chest and stared in front of her while listening to what the woman had to say.
Moving on is the only thing one can do at times like those..."Said the Lady. Iris then looked at her from the corner of her eyes.
"Where....to... go?" She asked her. She was lost. There was no way she could return to Nethergate.

Zemblanity Insomnia

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:52 pm
"Well, if you really don't have any where to go, you could always stay and work in this hospital with me. And if you do want to leave, I'm sure I could help you find somewhere to stay. But for now, you need rest, lets see if there are any beds left in the back." says Sarah standing up, and reaching down towards the girl's hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:18 pm
Staying to work in a hospital trying to save lives when her old job was to remove them? It would have been a bit ironic for Iris, but somehow that idea didn't make her angry, or scare her. It was just that. An idea. Going away and wondering the world would be like had she stayed alive, however, didn't sound appealing. But, like the woman said before, she needed to rest.

Iris looked at the woman's hand a little. She still wasn't sure of what she should do. However, something, she wasn't sure exactly what, let her move her own hand to grab the woman's. She used it to slowly stand up next to the Lady.

She looked into the eyes of the woman as if she was trying to say "What now?" Of course she didn't say a word. It was just the look in her eyes. But if she had talked, this would have been what she said

Zemblanity Insomnia

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:03 pm
((Man, I'm really not used to RPing a female character))

She began to lead the girl slowly back towards the rear of the building. "Now I know this is for genaeral injuries. I just got through cleaning it. So this one should be," she says facing the one on the oposite side of the hall, "a private room." Sarah opens the door slowly only to meet a cloud of dust. Batting the air in front of her face and coughig she shuts the door agian turning to the young girl, "Just a moment while I clean this out for you." She releases the girls hand and quickly walks in shuting the door behind her.

Ten minuets latter and she reamerges. "Please, come in."The room was spotless. The bed was neat and there were even a few plain pictures on the wall. The meddical supies were siting against a wall, covered with a plain white sheet of cloth. "Please, feel free to lie down. Is their anything I can get you?" says Sarah gesturing towards the bed in an accomodating manner.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff