Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Queen Nehelenia Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[C00kie_M0nster]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:35 am
Who was she and what did she have to do with the Silver Millenium?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:58 am
well, in the manga~ It was almost like a Sleeping Beauty type of story, she wasn't invited to Princess Serenity's birth... she was from the Dead Moon and they weren't really nice people so... Well, Nehelenia was all pissed that she wasn't on the guest list so she placed a curse on lil Serenity saying her Kingdom will fall before she reaches the throne and she'll die (aka when Queen Beryl attacked and destroyed the Moon Kingdom, tear). Well for threating such wickedness Queen Serenity used the silver crystal and sealed Nehelenia into the mirror close by. Explain much? well, Here's it from the Manga...
Warning Spoilers!!

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  

User_8572

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:31 am
I could never find those 4 books gonk But thanks to amazon.com, I can! xd

Anyway, I love the story though I didn't get to read it or hardly watch it. I only saw about 7 episodes because they moved the time slot to where I couldn't watch it  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:38 pm
The funny part was after her fall in Stars, she wakes up and it was like all her feuding with the white moon was a dream...  

ElaborateDream

User_8572

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:08 pm
Venombabe
I could never find those 4 books gonk But thanks to amazon.com, I can! xd

Anyway, I love the story though I didn't get to read it or hardly watch it. I only saw about 7 episodes because they moved the time slot to where I couldn't watch it

Oh I know abou tthe time slot things, it was at 2 o'clock here where I am and either I was at work or in school so I'd always miss it, thank god for VCR Recorders!! I have every episode of Sailor Moon Recorded, on VHS dubbed, then when I discovered fan sub's I bought all the seasons on VHS then... then on DVD dubbed when they came out, then on DVD subtitled whee!! I have Sailor Moon so many times in so many versions its ubelievable~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Peh, they got what they deserved, it took how long for Serenity to realize that Nehelenia was telling the truth? That Light/Order needs Darkness/Chaos and they all came from the same place? stare Being Queen/Princess/Guardian of a single star system doesn't necessarily impart all knowledge of the stars on you. The day Usagi really grew up and became a true guardian was the day she met Galaxia at the Cauldron alone. 3nodding  

Syndrama

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:34 pm
~Alechsa~
Peh, they got what they deserved, it took how long for Serenity to realize that Nehelenia was telling the truth? That Light/Order needs Darkness/Chaos and they all came from the same place? stare Being Queen/Princess/Guardian of a single star system doesn't necessarily impart all knowledge of the stars on you. The day Usagi really grew up and became a true guardian was the day she met Galaxia at the Cauldron alone. 3nodding

Here here!

n.n

Queen Nehellenia-sama was cool.

<< It's nice that the anime gave her more of a back story too.

c.c if you really want to be literal, she wasn't Evil and Queen Serenity wasn't good.

<<;; they're just opposed to each other's ideas. >>;;

D: there for where Nehellenia's people were concerned Queen Serenity couldve been evil and their queen was good.

<.<;; *enough of my babbleer I think I confused people*

>>;;

But you can see SuperS on youtube  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:25 pm
did you ever watch the episodee where chibi moon was captured! it explains who she was and how she was tied in!  

Minnie001

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

Syndrama

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:21 am
Minnie001
did you ever watch the epsidoe where chibi moon was catpured! it explaisn who she was and how she was tied in!"

Anime Nehelenia has no ties to the Silver Millenium, Toei practically forgot the Silver Millenium happened after R...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:37 pm
i read this and i thought.... sleeping beauty.....  

Pnytenshi

Lay-San

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:26 pm
in the manga, it's more like sleeping beauty.
in anime, it's more like the evil queen in snow white...kinda...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:40 am
stevprz12356
Who was she and what did she have to do with the Silver Millenium?

She was apparently jealous of the Silver Millennium and wanted control of it. Apparently she tryed to attack it, but either Queen Serenity or Princess Serena sealed her within a mirror... I think that it was The Princess because she comments that she recognized her as the one who sealed her way back when. So yeah... she plays an interesting part of my story, when all the senshi lead an attack on her planet and Princess Serena get the opportunity to seal her.  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:22 pm
I think it's kinda messed up that they started insulting her before she'd even done anything. (Kudos to Queen Serenity for trying to set a better example.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:01 pm
I watched the anime in and out, but in the manga she was the ruler of the Dead Circus. They were so weirdly different, the anime and the manga...but if there's one thing I do remeber (which is TOTALLY irrelevant) is that what she looked like originally in the anime was rly hot. She SHOULD have been the queen of the moon! lol Queen Serenity was a weirdo XD  

Kasumi Tanizaki

Minnie001

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:01 pm
yea she told her story of how she was around the silver millenium and wanted to take charge of the moon kingdom!  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff