Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:47 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
i think me and my friend alex are the only ones who have ever used the showers and it was after school and we where just geting our hair wet after running around the school

*darkly* Yeah, well..........no offense, but I don't want to be nicknamed "Peewee" by everyone there........friggin insecure boobheads....... stare

And the fact that I'd rather not have a towel snapped across my a** also makes some difference.......... gonk

wow thats interesting you could always bring swim trunks to bath in

Are you actually serious? That'd be even worse........

*sigh* I'll just have to get used to it............

you could always be a joker like me bring a spair change of cloths and walk in with all your cloths on im crazy like that believe people will respect you for that kinda thing i mean it only works one day but its funny as for the other time ya your gana have to become more secure and stuff

No.......seriously...........we have a HUGE amount of jocks here at our school........and I bet none of them have a winky as big as my Brejy does....... heart

ya know i realy didnt want to hear that thank you lets just say about 6 to 7 inches if you didnt get that your thik skulled

*giggles, puts up paws* How bout you, Drift? You............ya know...... wink

thats what i meant by 6 to 7 inches not like i need to show off for anybody at my school really

Oh.........my...........God..............*dies* xp  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:49 pm
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
i think me and my friend alex are the only ones who have ever used the showers and it was after school and we where just geting our hair wet after running around the school

*darkly* Yeah, well..........no offense, but I don't want to be nicknamed "Peewee" by everyone there........friggin insecure boobheads....... stare

And the fact that I'd rather not have a towel snapped across my a** also makes some difference.......... gonk

you could always be a joker like me bring a spair change of cloths and walk in with all your cloths on im crazy like that believe people will respect you for that kinda thing i mean it only works one day but its funny as for the other time ya your gana have to become more secure and stuff

No.......seriously...........we have a HUGE amount of jocks here at our school........and I bet none of them have a winky as big as my Brejy does....... heart

ya know i realy didnt want to hear that thank you lets just say about 6 to 7 inches if you didnt get that your thik skulled

thats what i meant by 6 to 7 inches not like i need to show off for anybody at my school really

*looks over at him* you got a ruler didnt you  

drifter_xwolf1188

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:50 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf

Yeah......but I'm an inch shorter than you.......damn, I got shortchanged in that department........... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:52 pm
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf

Yeah......but I'm an inch shorter than you.......damn, I got shortchanged in that department........... rolleyes

falls over and begins to laugh at what he said finaly stops after ten minuts dont worrie i was laughing at the shortchanged thing  

drifter_xwolf1188

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:56 pm
*driftr now has paws across his eyes* guess who?  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:57 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf

falls over and begins to laugh at what he said finaly stops after ten minuts dont worrie i was laughing at the shortchanged thing

HEY! AN INCH IS AN INCH! Especially in this case.........an inch is like a mile.......... sad scream  

Brej Meyer

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:58 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf

iam about 9 inches... ( actually... iam more like 8.5 inches... but i round up... ) mrgreen ..... and you dont stop growing till your 21.......right?..

what the hell are we talking about anyways!?!?

* walks out onto the beach and strips down to his boxers and swims out into the water*  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:59 pm
*comes walking onto the beach and takes off his shirt revealing his muscular ultima werewolf build* ahhhhh *sighs and puts out a towel and lays down* (his fur silky gray and groomed very well) *puts on some sunglasses and lets the sun warm him up*  

Grimal_Latzo

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:59 pm
oh my god you pervs *blushes*  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:00 pm
*flys down and looks like he would hit the ground and at the last moment puls up and a gaint clowd of sand flys up, brushes sand off of obsidian scales and tskes off dark blue cargo jeans to reveal white pair of swim trunks lays down beach towl and lays on it after saying:"sorry if i got sand on anyone stressed ill make shure to land on the grass next time"  

Husqi

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:00 pm
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf

iam about 9 inches... ( actually... iam more like 8.5 inches... but i round up... ) mrgreen ..... and you dont stop growing till your 21.......right?..

* walks out onto the beach and strips down to his boxers and swims out into the water*

Um.........uh.......you mean hard or flaccid? redface  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:01 pm
Gothyfox
( THATS WHAT I SAID TO! ) blaugh  

stoarm_fox

Husqi

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:02 pm
stoarm_fox
Gothyfox
ok....ill just stay out of this.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:03 pm
stoarm_fox
Gothyfox
*sigh* but he's my bf  

Gothyfox

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:03 pm
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf
Brej Meyer
drifter_Xwolf

Um.........uh.......you mean hard or flaccid? redface
Hard.... flacided is more about 5-6 inches for me...

( we are such furverts )  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games