Submit

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:38 am
Yeah, so I wasn't supposed to be still here in Houston at this time, or was supposed to at least have intarweb. But I am still in Houston, and I still have no intarweb, due to a hybrid of family s**t that has come up. And it looks like I will not get intarweb until I get up to Seattle circa end of September.

So the rules on PMing me are still in effect. And Golem and BPM/Lord Chaud still have the reins. And I am still pissed off at my unreliable family. I hate library comps.

So, right now I'm going to play Fire Red (I got that, at least) and get ready to get the ******** out of this state. I won't see replies to this until the end of the month, so keep your PokeBalls clean.

--Nethilia  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:33 pm
I hope you are able to have a real compy soon! So you can be on again! crying  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

oGolem

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:51 pm
You heard it from the rapidash's mouth, folks. Remember, if there's anything you want to alert me to, I'll pounce on it.

Once I'm not playing Leaf Green, that is.

NINJA MEOWTH OF JUSTICE!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:46 pm
UPDATE.

A recent statement from Nethilia suggests that she will be out of her state of confusion on October tenth. A few days after that, I suspect she'll be settled into her new place.

Meanwhile, come to me with questions, comments, complaints or observations; and I'll be about all the time.

When she gets back, I'll remind her to send out the prizes, and Oh my Mew, I just got a furret tail! Sweet!... er, that is--I'll be here to help anyone who needs it.  

oGolem

Pokémon Defenders

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff