Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins Of Castle Oblivion ((Need RPers)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was the best KH game?
  KH 1
  KH chain of memories
  KH 2
View Results

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:43 am
~The Plot...

This RP takes place after Castle Oblivion has been destroyed and the Orginization is thought to be dead. It turned out than once Sora defeated each member of the orginization and they began to deterierate, the known surviving Orginization members would take the remaining matter of each member and begin to rebuild them. When Sora destroyed the castle the process was brought to a hault, however most of the orginization members were being restored just long enough for them to be able to survive in their natural world.

~Charectars...

You may be any Orginization XIII member or an entirely new charectar.
You can be good OR evil!!!

~Application...

New Charectar:

Name:
Side:
Weppon: (if you'd like to describe it's appearance and abilities)
Appearance: (Description or Pic.)

From Game:

Name:
Age sad if you know)
Brief History sad how they were killed if they were Org. XII)
PIC. of weppon & name(if you can find it):
PIC. of charectar:

You can have more than one charectar on any side if you want to...If you choose to do that please try to clearly show who you're being durring your post.

We'll start once we have some more people

=D Thank You!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:52 am
From Game:

Name: Marluxia
Brief History:Marluxia and Sora fight, only for Sora to realize he has been fighting a replica of Marluxia; he enters a door to a dark, starry realm to begin the final showdown. The real Marluxia, atop a Nobody that has some of his abilities, confronts Sora and the final battle ensues. Marluxia, like the other members of the Organization, is defeated, and Sora seals the door with his Keyblade. (from Wikipedia)
PIC. of weppon & name: (below) scythe
PIC. of charectar: (below)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NOTyourSTALKER

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:57 am
Name: Axel
Brief History: blew self up saveing sora, yeah, i know...-_-;
PIC. of weppon & name: fire and wind chakarms
PIC. of charectar: (coming soon...ill get it...hold on..)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:02 am
Name: Xeggr
Brief History(optional): http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/index.php?mode=view&p=4082063 Click on the link and find out
Side: He takes his own side like every Nobody
Weppon: 5ft long staff that can split into 2 Nothingness Swords
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's other info. about him.

Name: Xeggr
Rank XVI.
Sex: Male
Eyes Color: Dark Blue (changes color of different blue by his emotion)
Occupation: Rank XVI. of the Organization XIII, Set-up as a back-up
Height: 5'7.5"
Weight: 114lbs
Hair Color: Darkish/Light Black
Hobbies: Training, Writing, Studying about Life
Element: Nothingness
Weapon: Look up
Nobody: Seeking Nobodies
Background: Look up
Apperance: Look up....again
Alias: Shadow of Fallen Light  

FallenLight262

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:36 am
Cool. You're both in. You can start RPing if you want to. It may go a little slow since only three people are here but it would probably still work!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:22 pm
Name: Yuffie Kisaragi
Brief History(optional): Apparently, Yuffie let Cloud hold "her Materia". However, learning that someone stole the Materia, Yuffie arrived to Edge via the Shera to help out in the fight against Bahamut Sin. She was forced to watch Cloud's fight with Kadaj and Sephiroth on the Shera.

In Reminiscence, Yuffie attempts to contact Cloud (who was currently out in the open road) to visit Barret (she also called/pestered Vincent and Cid to contact him as well). Upon arriving the place where Barret is, he gave Cloud her gift. A "closed for business" sign to be used for his shop.

This is duing/after The final fantasy Advent childern movre
Job: Materia Hunter, and Thief
Side: By herself
Weapon: Shuriken User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Appearance: Below
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:54 am
Cool...every one's IN!!!

You can start to RP if you want...but I am going to have to go for a while feel free to start with out me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:53 pm
Name:flora
Brief History(optional):
Side confused ??
Weppon: (if you'd like to describe it's appearance and abilities)its a whip coverd in posin lilys
Appearance: (Description or Pic.) User Image  

hadesgirl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:33 pm
neutral *Looks around at the ruins*I wonder if there is anything left of what was inside the Castle Oblivion. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:07 am
*Axel sat on a piece of rubble looking up at the sky* not much is left...  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:16 am
Akuseru_Axel
*Axel sat on a piece of rubble looking up at the sky* not much is left...
*sits by Axel*there have to be something. 13th floors above the ground, with 12 floors below ground. you would think something would be left other that rubble.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:40 pm
"We are." Xeggr walked out of the shadows with his hood up. He reached in his pocket and found some cards. "I found these. They are the cards that Sora used in this castle." He tossed one at Axel. "You remember. Don't you Axel?"  

FallenLight262

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:40 pm
Flora sat in a small patch of white roeses on one of the top levles of the ruens "why am i hear who am i "she asked herself over and over. She dident want to explore even though she could fend off eney foes. "what do i do now"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:03 pm
hadesgirl
Flora sat in a small patch of white roeses on one of the top levles of the ruens "why am i hear who am i "she asked herself over and over. She dident want to explore even though she could fend off eney foes. "what do i do now"
I tell you one thing Flora. *yuffie looks around* not anyone i think knows what happening.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hadesgirl
I tell you one thing Flora. *yuffie looks around* not anyone i think knows what happening.
*looks up at Yuffie*well now what *looks over at Axel*do we jest stay hear *picks a rose and pulls petels off*we stay, we dont stay  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff