Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love.From.Hate

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:15 pm
Okay, so my family is quite dysfunctional. All three of my brothers have molested a girl (one molested 2, another molested 6 at his school), both my parents are alcoholics, and I'm left to just watch it all play out. I suffer from depression, and when I feel suicidal, I don't cut, but I scratch my skin...I'm starting to feel apathetic towards my family, because my big brother (he has changed and doesn't do anything like that anymore) isn't around and when I email him, he reads it but doesn't reply. If people don't care about me, why should I care about them?
It's starting to affect my friendships too, because I get apathetic with my friends too. Any advice you could give me would be very nice...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:07 pm
M'dear...I was like that for a while. Apathetic toward my family...then it affected my friendships. >< It's not fun at all. And I'm sorry you have to go through it.

But really...the only thing that got me out of my funk was TRUE friends that helped me through my depression. And my boyfriend. But he...well I'm helping him with his problems rather often. (As his father is a d**k of all dicks.)

But really...all you need to do.....is get with your most trusted friends....tell them what's wrong...cry on their shoulder if you feel the need, and see where they take you from there. It might prove to help.

<3 Hope that you feel better soon.

[ Xinta Kitsune ]

Dark_Crudus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:48 pm
aww thats sad, but hey, ill care about u, if u need some1 to talk with just mail me, ill add ya to my friends list aswell  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games