Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
A lil' bit more help, guys. Please?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Xinta Kitsune ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:45 pm
It's not....directly ME that this is about...but here it goes.

I have a friend...He says he's in love with a girl from...3 hours away and I think he met her online. He's been to see her and she's been to see him. She's the sister of another friend of ours. He gets all KINDS of depressed when he hangs out with me and my boyfriend because he misses her.

But here in lies the problem:

He seems to love to hurt himself in various ways. Cutting and burning himself in particular. And he always comes to me and my boyfriend and flaunts the marks and wounds.

He has not reason to do this....other than to feel all big and bad.

It's driving me crazy. It's to the point where I want to avoid him all together. Even though he's a friend. I just....can't surround myself with people that do that kind of thing...

....as I used to cut a LOT. And if I see it around me a lot...I'll end up doing it again. And...that would worry everyone and it would hurt the one I love the most the worst. I don't want that.

So....my question....what the hell is a little emo girl to do?

--[EDIT]--

I think I left out a bit of info.

He does get to see her. Infact, he went to see her a week or so ago.

And I have confronted him with it...as well as my boyfriend kinda yelled at him about putting all that s**t on me. He always said "You and Katie are the only ones I can talk to." to me, and my Dii didn't like it much.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:26 am
eek can't he visit her? try to get him help  

rikaLeshay

Dark_Crudus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:36 pm
thats a little.... strange.. why the hell would someone do something like that, has he got no heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:14 pm
First off I would confront him about it...have someone there with you for support or something, but you really can't do anything until you've talked to him about it...  

Morisila_Ardiel

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff